1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 12:14
    I don't know, I don't smoke, I hate inconsiderate.nicotine addicts, and that old joke "I quitted (*quit) many times, it's easy" isn't funny at all.
    But this could be a good way:::
    YouTube
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 12:24
    🙂 Stellan Skarsgård - it certainly will make smoking more difficult... I quit smoking in '93, on the first day of my vacation as I had heard that a change of habits would be a good way and it was.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 12:55
    Originally posted by Torunn
    🙂 Stellan Skarsgård - it certainly will make smoking more difficult... I quit smoking in '93, on the first day of my vacation as I had heard that a change of habits would be a good way and it was.
    I quit smoking tobacco, never started and it was because of a biology class in HS. The teacher brought in a cigarette smoking machine and a freshly killed cows lung, one lob of which is about the same size as both lobes on humans.

So they tied up the lung to a tube on the machine and started one cigarette which had the smoke pumped through the lung. It started out a nice pink but from that one cigarette, the lung turn dark brown and stuff started dripping out the bottom of the lung.

Just one cigarette. I said to myself, I won't be starting that any time soon, now never.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 18:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I quit smoking tobacco, never started and it was because of a biology class in HS. The teacher brought in a cigarette smoking machine and a freshly killed cows lung, one lob of which is about the same size as both lobes on humans.

So they tied up the lung to a tube on the machine and started one cigarette which had the smoke pumped through the lung. It s ...[text shortened]... ung.

Just one cigarette. I said to myself, I won't be starting that any time soon, now never.
    You, sir, are a magician.
    You are able to quit something you never started--- like some kind of human Möbius strip, no beginning, no end.

Cray-Cray.

NOT.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 19:28
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You, sir, are a magician.
    You are able to quit something you never started--- like some kind of human Möbius strip, no beginning, no end.

Cray-Cray.

NOT.
    Says the dude who seriously thinks Earth is flat, maybe what, 7 miles deep since that is the depth the Russians got to and are now lying about what happened at the depth.

Dam Russians, they lie a lot I guess, just like Nasa and Israel and Brazil and UK space programs all lying because you say so. Wow, such an authority you must be.
  6. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 19:442 edits
    Says the dude who seriously thinks Earth is flat, maybe what, 7 miles deep since that is the depth the Russians got to and are now lying about what happened at the depth.

Dam Russians, they lie a lot I guess, just like Nasa and Israel and Brazil and UK space programs all lying because you say so. Wow, such an authority you must be.
    Sounds like your flapping like an old budgie son.
    By the way how is Brazil ?
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 20:19

What did the Chinese say about the reported moon landings of the US?
  8. RSA
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 21:40
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    What did the Chinese say about the reported moon landings of the US?
    buy a telescope. you can literally see the footprints on the surface.
  9. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 21:49
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Your saying you can see a foot long imprint from 240,000 miles ????
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 21:51
    Dude, seriously WTAF?
    Is what you're smoking legal?
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 09:02
    We can't even see the landing module with the Hubble telescope.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2008/08/12/moon-hoax-why-not-use-telescopes-to-look-at-the-landers/

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/our-solar-system/45-our-solar-system/the-moon/the-moon-landings/122-are-there-telescopes-that-can-see-the-flag-and-lunar-rover-on-the-moon-beginner
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 15:44
    Originally posted by apathist
    We can't even see the landing module with the Hubble telescope.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2008/08/12/moon-hoax-why-not-use-telescopes-to-look-at-the-landers/

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/our-solar-system/45-our-solar-system/the-moon/the-moon-landings/122-are-there-telescopes-that-can-see-the-flag-and-lunar-rover-on-the-moon-beginner
    Nice links.
  13. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 15:57
    I quit smoking on 26th December 2003. I could tell you how i did it, but that seems too serious for this forum. So instead i will type a few fart noises.

bbbbrbbbbbb

phhhhhhht

BBPPPPppp.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 16:01
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I quit smoking on 26th December 2003. I could tell you how i did it, but that seems too serious for this forum. So instead i will type a few fart noises.

bbbbrbbbbbb

phhhhhhht

BBPPPPppp.
    Are you serious?
  15. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 16:02
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Are you serious?
    No Joking.

BBBBbbpppppp.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree