1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 14:56
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    No not really. I was always a let's try this and see what happens. The only "Plan" I made was. The things people expect to do when they're retired I', going to do when I can because I may never live long enough to retire. Well in that (my longevity) I was mistaken but then I enjoyed the extensive travel while I was younger and as luck would have it I ...[text shortened]... f and travel and whatever else now that I have reached an "advanced" age. I think it's genetics.
    its never about the destination its the journey that counts.
  2. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 17:32
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    No not really. I was always a let's try this and see what happens. The only "Plan" I made was. The things people expect to do when they're retired I', going to do when I can because I may never live long enough to retire. Well in that (my longevity) I was mistaken but then I enjoyed the extensive travel while I was younger and as luck would have it I ...[text shortened]... f and travel and whatever else now that I have reached an "advanced" age. I think it's genetics.
    Genetics is luck, pure luck. But congratulations on being lucky!! 😀
  3. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 03:11
    I went to the dentist today--and event which literally elicits fear and trembling. Luckily the dentist's assistant put "Shrek" on the screen above my chair and my companion held my hand, asked the questions I was too petrified to ask the dentist, and made light conversation. All went well until the last part of the procedure when the dentist was smoothing the filling with a tiny scalpel. "Oh," he said, "I'm really sorry about cutting your lip there..."
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 03:31
    Originally posted by hakima
    I went to the dentist today--and event which literally elicits fear and trembling. Luckily the dentist's assistant put "Shrek" on the screen above my chair and my companion held my hand, asked the questions I was too petrified to ask the dentist, and made light conversation. All went well until the last part of the procedure when the dentist was smoothing the filling with a tiny scalpel. "Oh," he said, "I'm really sorry about cutting your lip there..."
    hakima, your profile's memorable. "my companion held my hand": how nice to have a "companion" at your side in adversity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree