Hypothetical Questions Game

Hypothetical Questions Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF

Isn't the idea to add your own "interesting" hypothetical questions to the list?
Yep, F. Playing around with the list

any which way you please is another.

It's not the Law of the Medes & Persians,

now is it.

Internet general forums (and dating sites)

are similar to menus.

Give then a glance. Scan. Candidate a few item of possibilities of interest.

Sip some wine.

Weigh in.

All depends on your mood and energy level.

Order red meat and dry red

or nibble fish with house white.

Politely place any gristle or bone to the perimeter of your dish.

Why gag?

If the restaurant stinks, stick to chess.

If you're enjoying yourself,

you dun good.

B.
Learned how to make my signature prominent and distinctive from Mikelom. This would be you... F.

~oo

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Yep, F. Playing around with the list

any which way you please is another.

It's not the Law of the Medes & Persians,

now is it.

Internet general forums (and dating sites)

are similar to menus.

Give then a glance. Scan. Candidate a few item of possibilities of interest.

Sip some wine.

Weigh in.

All depends on your mood and ener ...[text shortened]... e my signature prominent and distinctive from Mikelom. This would be you... F.[/hidden]

~oo
I want some freaking feedback. I played your game. I'm the only one.

Tell me how funny I am.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
22) If you were - let's say - exactly half way through all the musical material that you were going to listen to in your entire lifetime, would you opt to keep all the music you have already heard for the rest of your life and hear nothing new, or would you opt for the new music you would encounter in the 'second half' of your life, whilst never again hearing what you listened to in the 'first half'?
My question is funnier than yours.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by sasquatch672
My question is funnier than yours.
My question was not intended to be funny.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

23. If given the choice of receiving oral stimulation from a squid, or receiving a horse's member, would you remove your own head with a chainsaw?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
My question was not intended to be funny.
You really need to lighten up. I mean you can be not fun in the way it gets written about.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

You really need to lighten up. I mean you can be not fun in the way it gets written about.
Yes, but my question was not intended to be funny so what is the point of you saying your question is funnier than mine?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, but my question was not intended to be funny so what is the point of you saying your question is funnier than mine?
Because not every freaking person that comes on this site is as interested in navel gazing as you are. For God's sake, loosen up and have some fun once in a while. It'll do you good.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

Because not every freaking person that comes on this site is as interested in navel gazing as you are. For God's sake, loosen up and have some fun once in a while. It'll do you good.
But my question about music was not intended to be funny. It was a non-humorous hypothetical question.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 Jan 13
1 edit

I want some freaking feedback. I played your game. I'm the only one.

Tell me how funny I am.
If your name was Ramona Darlene Adkins,

your Mikelom Style Signature would be RDA; if Ralph Horace Penniman, RHP;

and if Frank Kendall, FK. You get the idea?

Pee.S. Yes, you're funny. Funny as

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
But my question about music was not intended to be funny. It was a non-humorous hypothetical question.
You're doing it again.

Ok. Fine. Your question is a legitimate one. Even when I go and try to have fun with you, have some levity, you don't allow it.

Your question stands and is entirely legitimate. Let that be the end of it.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13
1 edit

Ok. Fine. Your question is a legitimate one. Even when I go and try to have fun with you, have some levity, you don't allow it.
Well I really can't help it if I don't find you funny at all. There's nothing to be gained from pretending I do. Just to be clear, why were you concerning yourself with 'how funny' something was when it was not intended to be funny?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Well I really can't help it if I don't find you funny at all. There's nothing to be gained from pretending I do. Just to be clear, why were you concerning yourself with 'how funny' something was when it was not intended to be funny?
OK I'm laughing again. You make me laugh.

Is this what you do in real life - probe, poke, and cross-examine every single person you meet?

If you don't understand my statement, you won't understand my answer to your question.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

OK I'm laughing again. You make me laugh.

Is this what you do in real life - probe, poke, and cross-examine every single person you meet?

If you don't understand my statement, you won't understand my answer to your question.
This is yet another attempt by you to be funny that just doesn't work for me.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 Jan 13

24) If a new medicine was developed to cure Missspelligitis, would you phart in the phaces of the phreakin scientist
who accomplished the breakthrough or phill all their test tubes with yourin and theire petries dishes with pheces?

25)

B.

~oo