1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 13:201 edit
    Assuming good benefits were involved, If you were offered twice your current salary to be a janitor and clean toilets, would you do it?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 13:23
    Originally posted by vivify
    Assuming good benefits were involved, If you were offered twice your current salary to be a janitor and clean toilets, would you do it?
    Directly, even though I would be the best paid toilett cleaner in the world 🙂
    But my responsibility would be way down 🙂
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 13:23
    If you were offered twice your current salary to be a janitor and clean toilets, would you do it?
    No !!
    You can rephrase the question though.

Would you dance naked in Times Square with a rose in your mouth for $10 million ?? 😀
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 13:29
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    No !!
    You can rephrase the question though.

Would you dance naked in Times Square with a rose in your mouth for $10 million ?? 😀
    I would do that most probaly also 🙂 Tough it would cost me my Tourist visa, given what I hear about the US views on nakedness 🙂
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 13:29
    I would keep doing the job I currently do even for half my current earnings.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 14:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    I would keep doing the job I currently do even for half my current earnings.
    Same.
    But I'd def do toilets for double!
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 14:29
    Yep, sure would.

I'd be flush.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 16:10
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I would do that most probaly also 🙂 Tough it would cost me my Tourist visa, given what I hear about the US views on nakedness 🙂
    You might be dancing naked at the border. 😀
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 16:29
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Sure but with ten mil you can go anywhere ELSE you want on the planet and live the good life there. Or travel forever.

I make about 40 an hour now, so 80 bucks an hour to clean toilets? Give me the mop right now! That would be 160,000 a year. You can bank a lot of money with that much income.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 02:57
    FMF : I would keep doing the job I currently do even for half my current earnings.

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Same.
    But I'd def do toilets for double!
    If by this you mean that your current job gives you such little sense of purpose, worth, and personal reward that you'd walk away from it merely for some extra money, then I do not envy you. You have my sympathy. If you mean that you are in such financial poor dire straits that you'd feel compelled to give up a personally rewarding job merely for some extra money, then, once again, I do not envy you and you have my sympathy.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 03:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    If by this you mean that your current job gives you such little sense of purpose, worth, and personal reward that you'd walk away from it merely for some extra money, then I do not envy you. You have my sympathy. If you mean that you are in such financial poor dire straits that you'd feel compelled to give up a personally rewarding job merely for some extra money, then, once again, I do not envy you and you have my sympathy.
    Thanks, buddy!
    I love what I do: finding unique ways to serve people.
    There is a ceremonial ritual enrichment that accompanies those who serve, and if I could be paid twice what I make now and serve people in a meaningful manner... What's not to like?

A pure heart sees every toilet a potential throne.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 03:10
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]I love what I do: finding unique ways to serve people./b]
    But you'd give it up for some extra money?
  13. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 05:121 edit
    That would cost em 300k a yr. for a 40 hr. work week. Doubt that'll happen. It take it tho. Way less strenuous than my job.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 06:16
    No I wouldn't do that.
    Interesting question though.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 06:18
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Actually I would do this but only if it was bot captured on photo of video; I.e. It was truly a one off.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree