1. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 17:051 edit
    Said the husband and never came back.
    It always sounded unbelievable to me. And I heard so many times: "You don't know how many people left their homes with this excuse 'I m going fo pack of Lucky Strike'!"
    Well I don't, and I still find it ridiculous.

Disapperance should be well prepared it's not an easy thing to do. But according to those stories they all left in their slippers, with no ID, with little money, they didn't even bother to take a coat.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 17:22
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    It always sounded unbelievable to me. And I heard so many times: "You don't know how many people left their homes with this excuse 'I m going fo pack of Lucky Strike'!"

Disapperance should be well prepared it's not an easy thing to do. But according to those storie ...[text shortened]... l left in their slippers, with no ID, with little money, they didn't even bother to take a coat.
    Some meet a mugger and the corpse is disposed off in a efficient manner...end of life and story for them.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 17:371 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Some meet a mugger and the corpse is disposed off in a efficient manner...end of life and story for them.
    And goodbye habeas corpus.
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 17:511 edit

Disapperance should be well prepared it's not an easy thing to do. But according to those storie ...[text shortened]... l left in their slippers, with no ID, with little money, they didn't even bother to take a coat.
    Did he have a mistress waiting in a car?
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Jul '17 18:04

Interesting thread. I'll be back in a moment,......Just popping out for a packet of cigarettes.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 01:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And goodbye habeas corpus.
    Contrary to urban myth "habeas corpus" has nothing to do with dead bodies!
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 04:11
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Contrary to urban myth "habeas corpus" has nothing to do with dead bodies!
    Just with bodies. Not sure that the latin counts as an urban myth.
  8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 06:11
    Telegraph Reporters
    5 JUNE 2017 • 4:57PM
    A new TV documentary looks set to shed light on the mysterious disappearance of Lord Richard John Bingham, Seventh Earl of Lucan.

In Lord Lucan: My Husband, the Truth, the missing peer's widow Veronica, the Countess of Lucan, recalls the gory events of November 7, 1974, when her family's nanny Sandra Rivett was killed and her husband disappeared without a trace.
  9. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 12:531 edit

Maybe its British tourists in the USA.
    'I'm going for a pack of Lucky Strikes honey.'
    Once down town they ask where they can get a pack of fags.
    Next thing you know poor swines end up being gang banged by a bunch of queers and are to ashamed / traumatised to return to their hotel.
  10. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 13:39
    obviously a case of alien abduction..
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 14:42
    Originally posted by ogb
    obviously a case of alien abduction..
    And this is apparently why President Trump wants all illegal aliens deported, putting an end to these wanton disappearances.
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 14:50

This could also be a Topic for the next prose competition.
  13. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 18:23
    So how many people disappear in the United States each year?
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 20:141 edit
    edit -- delete
  15. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 02:18
    i dont smoke in 13

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree