1. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 22:44
    ...for I couldn't be able to re-subscribe in due time, I wanted but I didn't have means for that since my income is late; I expected it in June, but my sloppy bank saw that the money got returned and so put me in very difficult position for this summer.
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 01:57
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ...for I couldn't be able to re-subscribe in due time, I wanted but I didn't have means for that since my income is late; I expected it in June, but my sloppy bank saw that the money got returned and so put me in very difficult position for this summer.
    We forgive you.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 03:38
    the only thing missing is your mug shot
    other than that
    it's all good
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 08:41
    Things must be pretty tight if you can't come up with 40 bucks.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:19
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    We forgive you.
    Greetings to your gang, too.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:29
    Originally posted by josephw
    Things must be pretty tight if you can't come up with 40 bucks.
    Correct observing, pal. Soon I won't even have for internet (*good bye travels, ok) so expect plenty sculls, it is going to be like a sort of a mass grave,
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 12:46
    Correct observing, pal. Soon I won't even have for internet (*good bye travels, ok) so expect plenty sculls, it is going to be like a sort of a mass grave,
    Sad to see you are in such dire straits. 269 games? Apparently you have plenty of time on your hands!

I have learned that work is what time is for. It's time to get to work. Work work work. I've learned to spend the half of each day working. That's where the money is. Time is money. The more time spent working translates into more money.

The more money the more fun time doing the things that makes one happy. Like giving it to the wife. The money I mean. More time spent working means more time for the things one enjoys.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 12:52
    I am working on some manuscripts for competitions in July. If I win I'd be happy as Roberto Bolano was Reveal Hidden Content
    before he died waiting for liver transplant
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 13:11
    I am working on some manuscripts for competitions in July. If I win I'd be happy as Roberto Bolano was [hidden]before he died waiting for liver transplant[/hidden].
    That peaks my curiousity. Are you writing the manuscripts? What are they for?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 18:34
    Let the beatings begin! 😠
  11. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 00:03
    None of us will ever forget this day of infamy.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 11:05
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    None of us will ever forget this day of infamy.
    It was meant to administrator, not to you gloaters; wrong forum.
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 21:22
    It was meant to administrator, not to you gloaters; wrong forum.
    and I thought you cared about us enough to express your sorrow to us
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 23:41
    But what about the manuscripts? I must know! What? Are they top secret dossiers about high profile celebrities?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree