General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    921373
    25 Oct '15 04:05
    Do not post. Do not recommend. Success will be the proof of nothing.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    25 Oct '15 06:30
    Originally posted by coquette
    Do not post. Do not recommend. Success will be the proof of nothing.
    ok
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    25 Oct '15 07:39
  4. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    25 Oct '15 11:22
    I can resist everything but the Chocolate River.

    -- Oscar Wonka
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    25 Oct '15 12:33
    5
  6. SubscriberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Joined
    04 Nov '09
    Moves
    176285
    25 Oct '15 12:39
    Originally posted by moonbus
    A show about NOTHING will never succeed

    Jerry Seinfeld
  7. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    921373
    25 Oct '15 18:32
    I just knew. I cannot say how I knew, exactly. It was just intution.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97169
    25 Oct '15 20:15
    Originally posted by coquette
    I just knew. I cannot say how I knew, exactly. It was just intution.
    Ya mean like "women's intution" ?
  9. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    921373
    25 Oct '15 21:53
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Ya mean like "women's intution" ?
    Well, that seems like a quaint notion. Aren't men intuitive too? At least ones that wear Ascots at the track on Sundays?

    But wait, there's to be no posting in this thread. Nothing. Not even a recommendation.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97169
    26 Oct '15 01:59
    Originally posted by coquette
    Well, that seems like a quaint notion. Aren't men intuitive too? At least ones that wear Ascots at the track on Sundays?

    But wait, there's to be no posting in this thread. Nothing. Not even a recommendation.
    They may very well be intuitive but certainly not intutive with or without an Ascot worn anywhere.
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526208
    26 Oct '15 11:37
    Originally posted by coquette
    Do not post. Do not recommend. Success will be the proof of nothing.
    In fact you proove my prediction for 2015 to be true 😉
  12. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    921373
    26 Oct '15 18:201 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    In fact you proove my prediction for 2015 to be true 😉
    I don't recall the specific prediction to which you refer which must not be referenced in this thread and which also must not be recommended. Nothing. That's it. No responses. No recommendations. That is the only proper non-compliant inaction. Anything else is a corruption and dishonors the integrity of the General Forum. (And, also, quite frankly, no cutting and pasting, either, to be comprehensive)

    P.S. 1 edit. Even that shouldn't not have been done; however, the original had General Forums and that most certainly would have triggered innumerable thumbs down recommendations and corrections and divergent commentary, and then, ultimately, an inevitable expansion of this thread which is intended to dive straight into eternity never to have been opened, read, or reacted to in any way.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    27 Oct '15 03:42
    Originally posted by coquette
    I don't recall the specific prediction to which you refer which must not be referenced in this thread and which also must not be recommended. Nothing. That's it. No responses. No recommendations. That is the only proper non-compliant inaction. Anything else is a corruption and dishonors the integrity of the General Forum. (And, also, quite frankly, no cutting ...[text shortened]... s intended to dive straight into eternity never to have been opened, read, or reacted to in any way.
    .... the only remaining question is is there a Reveal Hidden Content
    ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
  14. SubscriberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Joined
    04 Nov '09
    Moves
    176285
    27 Oct '15 12:32
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    .... the only remaining question is is there a [hidden]?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?[/hidden]
    Depends on what your definition of is is...
  15. SubscriberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Joined
    04 Nov '09
    Moves
    176285
    27 Oct '15 12:35
    Originally posted by coquette
    I don't recall the specific prediction to which you refer which must not be referenced in this thread and which also must not be recommended. Nothing. That's it. No responses. No recommendations. That is the only proper non-compliant inaction. Anything else is a corruption and dishonors the integrity of the General Forum. (And, also, quite frankly, no cutti ...[text shortened]... tended to dive straight into eternity never to have been opened, read, or reacted to in any way.
    Now, above furshlugginer statement is a whole lot of nothing...😀
Back to Top