I couldn't use my real name when signing up.

I couldn't use my real name when signing up.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

RSA

Moves
21 Oct 16

I wanted to use my real name, ashi-taka, (without the hyphen, but it won't let me post otherwise) when I signed up, but apparently it contains sugar honey ice tea, so it's deemed inappropriate. It means great love. Really?

Australia

Moves
21 Oct 16

Robomod doesn't like some letter sequences. Still, you shouldn't be using your real name here, it's not recommended. We're mostly good guys here but there just may be someone ...

Read a book!

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ashiitaka
I wanted to use my real name, ashi-taka, (without the hyphen, but it won't let me post otherwise) when I signed up, but apparently it contains sugar honey ice tea, so it's deemed inappropriate. It means great love. Really?
Sugar honey ice tea is taboo. It looks too much like shlt.

F

Moves
23 Oct 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
Robomod doesn't like some letter sequences. Still, you shouldn't be using your real name here, it's not recommended. We're mostly good guys here but there just may be someone ...
I got stalked for a while by a poster called zeeblebot ~ a dreary proto-Trump-fan and copy-paste fiend on the Debates Forum ~ who sent me PMs from time to time with names and addresses that he thought might be mine ~ with no other comment ~ in a kind of silly "I know where you live" way. The people he identified in this way did, in fact, live in the city where I live, but they weren't me, and I didn't know them.

Australia

Moves
23 Oct 16

I remember him, I'm surprised to discover that he's been gone for 5 years.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 16

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 16

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 16

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 16
4 edits

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Kewpie
I remember him, I'm surprised to discover that he's been gone for 5 years.
It seems to be the first four letters are the problem ashyte with i instead of y and no e, meaning poop.

I tried a lot of combinations but the ashii part makes it ok for the robot. Dumb.