General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    11 Mar '16 15:421 edit
    "I don't understand." (Quote from the "Supernatural" TV Series)

    In the "Supernatural" TV Series there's an interesting line which captivated my interest earlier today:
    "What is there about the statement I don't understand which has escaped your understanding.".
    ________

    I'd welcome your opinions and comments on its significance to our everyday lives. Thanks.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    11 Mar '16 16:42
    ʻaʻole maopopo iaʻu
  3. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    160696
    11 Mar '16 17:43
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"I don't understand." (Quote from the "Supernatural" TV Series)

    In the "Supernatural" TV Series there's an interesting line which captivated my interest earlier today:
    "What is there about the statement I don't understand which has escaped your understanding.".
    ________

    I'd welcome your opinions and comments on its significance to our everyday lives. Thanks.[/b]
    want an opinion???
    the lil factoid that you do not understand a line from a television show leads me to think that you've been getting yer education from reading toenail clippings...
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    11 Mar '16 17:45
    Originally posted by rookie54
    want an opinion???
    the lil factoid that you do not understand a line from a television show leads me to think that you've been getting yer education from reading toenail clippings...
    well said.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    19982
    11 Mar '16 18:49
    Originally posted by rookie54
    want an opinion???
    the lil factoid that you do not understand a line from a television show leads me to think that you've been getting yer education from reading toenail clippings...
    I object sir!

    That didn't even rhyme. 😠
  6. Fermata
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94305
    11 Mar '16 21:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"I don't understand." (Quote from the "Supernatural" TV Series)

    In the "Supernatural" TV Series there's an interesting line which captivated my interest earlier today:
    "What is there about the statement I don't understand which has escaped your understanding.".
    ________

    I'd welcome your opinions and comments on its significance to our everyday lives. Thanks.[/b]
    What is the significance on your own life GB?
  7. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    111467
    11 Mar '16 21:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is the significance of your own life GB?
    FTFY
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    12 Mar '16 01:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"I don't understand." (Quote from the "Supernatural" TV Series)

    In the "Supernatural" TV Series there's an interesting line which captivated my interest earlier today:
    "What is there about the statement I don't understand which has escaped your understanding.".
    ________

    I'd welcome your opinions and comments on its significance to our everyday lives. Thanks.[/b]
    I don't understand what "I don't understand" means. 😉
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48729
    12 Mar '16 02:14
    Originally posted by josephw
    I don't understand what "I don't understand" means. 😉
    What do you mean by that?
  10. SubscriberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30003
    12 Mar '16 02:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    What do you mean by that?
    robbie carrobie might be along any moment to dismiss this question of yours as a 'loaded question'. 😛
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    12 Mar '16 03:49
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    ʻaʻole maopopo iaʻu
    I don't understand.
  12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    340798
    12 Mar '16 03:59
    Google Translate is your friend.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    12 Mar '16 05:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is the significance on your own life GB?
    Suum cuique.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48729
    12 Mar '16 06:57
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Suum cuique.
    Close ......
  15. Subscriberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    10346
    12 Mar '16 07:11
    Nuk të kuptoj
Back to Top