1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 22:59
    @mister-moggy said
    proud of my enemies.

i know they would like to burn my house down and poison my dog.

haters gotta hate

and sometimes they just pull out their flashcards and read them, ( fascist, racist, etc. )

nothing like hate in the morning to go with your coffee, right ?

( secretly you know i am right and you have wasted your life giving money to the abortion clinics and people like hillary the thief ).
    I don’t hate you. Frankly, I give less thought to you than I might to a turd I’ve stepped in and need to dig out of the treads with a stick.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 23:091 edit
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I don’t hate you. Frankly, I give less thought to you than I might to a turd I’ve stepped in and need to dig out of the treads with a stick.
    LOL@ hoh....Man you've not changed a bit over the years!!!!

I know you didn't direct this towards me....You would have said something much worst!!! 😛

-VR
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 00:53
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ hoh....Man you've not changed a bit over the years!!!!

I know you didn't direct this towards me....You would have said something much worst!!! 😛

-VR
    Damn Rusty!

You sound like the clingy geek in high school. You know, the one with acne, pocket protector and coke-bottle goggles which enlarge the eyes to the rim.

Luckily for you, guffawing loudly at your own jokes, doesn't present the danger of your big nose bouncing off the bottom of your face. That unnatural recess that should be a chin spares you the embarrassment.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 11:22
    @wolfe63 said
    Damn Rusty!

You sound like the clingy geek in high school. You know, the one with acne, pocket protector and coke-bottle goggles which enlarge the eyes to the rim.

Luckily for you, guffawing loudly at your own jokes, doesn't present the danger of your big nose bouncing off the bottom of your face. That unnatural recess that should be a chin spares you the embarrassment.
    Your point would be?

-VR
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 12:451 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Your point would be?

-VR
    That you are just as desperate now, for social validation, as you were as high school reject.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 12:491 edit
    @wolfe63 said
    That you are just as desperate now, for social validation, as you were as a high school reject.
    LOL@ wolfy, I was a high school Jock and a star goaltender for our school. I was surrounded by love!!! How little you know about me, yet say silly stupid things to somehow make yourself look good? It isn't working for you son!

As I've told both you and your mate goad, THINK before you type!!! 😉

-VR
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 13:061 edit
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ wolfy, I was a high school Jock and a star goaltender for our school. I was surrounded by love!!! How little you know about me, yet say silly stupid things to somehow make yourself look good? It isn't working for you son!

As I've told both you and your mate goad, THINK before you type!!! 😉

-VR
    At least you have an active fantasy construction to fall back upon; though some might call it confabulation.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 13:11
    @wolfe63 said
    At least you have an active fantasy construction to fall back upon; though some might call it confabulation.
    FACT: I played goal for our high School team while in Junior high and was a starter every game, we very rarely lost a game!!! What would you know about hockey wolfy?...Tell me/us all you know about it?

-VR
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '19 20:21
    @caesar-salad said
    Which works out just fine, because I have no interest in married guys tossing my salad.
    No one loves a fairy when she’s forty.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Nov '19 13:08
    @moonbus said
    @mister-moggy

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
    That is a great old saying....I heard that one when I was only a young man.

There is so much truth to that one!

-VR
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 06:22
    @wolfe63 said
    Damn Rusty!

Haha, like Rick Moranis' character in Ghostbusters.

Whiney and annoying.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 10:20
    @suzianne said
    Haha, like Rick Moranis' character in Ghostbusters.

Whiney and annoying.
    You want to stir the pot a little more I see Suzie Q. 😛 😉

-VR
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 15:41
    @hand-of-hecate said
    The trick sir is to find a puddle to soak your shoe in before wiping vigorously on the grass.
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 19:03
    @divegeester said
    No one loves a fairy when she’s forty.
    My condolences.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 19:19
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    The trick sir is to find a puddle to soak your shoe in before wiping vigorously on the grass.
    I have another suggestion, don't walk in crap to begin with! Watch where you are putting your feet! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree