1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Apr '14 06:23
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I think Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger fit's him better. http://4077th_mash_1.tripod.com/klinger_quotes.htm

Especially his exchanges with Colonel Potter. Who could of been played by Russ. Klinger was always trying to get out of the war even though he was a good soldier.
    Maybe for an addict the only way out is to get yourself banned ....
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Apr '14 06:33
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I think there is more truth to that someone might think. It's hard to get away from something you love. I think Russ knows that too. Russ might have thought of just telling him no. You can't leave your mine whahahaha. Just like Colonel Potter. So what Frank er I mean Klinger is touched in the head and wears a dress. Just a thought. Not a very good one probably,
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '14 12:10
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    But it's not. It still beckons and you can still come back anytime. It's still always right here. Maybe use a different name. Maybe just a little peek. And before long you're plunging the needle back into your vein. Feeling the hate, the cynicism, the contempt and the disgust meandering through your blood while you float ass-up with teeth sunk into a cloud of marshmallows. Until at last you feel the comedown and you just have to tell that blathering moron exactly what he is and you just have to chime in on a bunch of simpletons with some unnecessary sarcastic rejoinder. You just have to. Then the high is gone. And you make a few more moves.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Apr '14 15:41
    Originally posted by darvlay
    But it's not. It still beckons and you can still come back anytime. It's still always right here. Maybe use a different name. Maybe just a little peek. And before long you're plunging the needle back into your vein. Feeling the hate, the cynicism, the contempt and the disgust meandering through your blood while you float ass-up with teeth sunk into a c ...[text shortened]... sarcastic rejoinder. You just have to. Then the high is gone. And you make a few more moves.
    Wow, I can tell this moved you.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Apr '14 15:42
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Forum guideline prevent me from expressing myself clearly on the matter.

He wanted to go, he got gone...open and shut case.
    Ah, sure, sure...

I just didn't know he'd been banned, that's all.
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Apr '14 15:46
    Originally posted by darvlay
    But it's not. It still beckons and you can still come back anytime. It's still always right here. Maybe use a different name. Maybe just a little peek. And before long you're plunging the needle back into your vein. Feeling the hate, the cynicism, the contempt and the disgust meandering through your blood while you float ass-up with teeth sunk into a c ...[text shortened]... sarcastic rejoinder. You just have to. Then the high is gone. And you make a few more moves.
    Thanks for the teaser. Next years prose winner prediction.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree