General Forum

General Forum

I wonder?

Standard memberKellyJay
General 30 May '15 09:24
  1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    152356
    30 May '15 09:241 edit
    I wonder if a few of us started to talk to one another in one of the other
    forums by using the last sentence game without telling everyone we were doing that, would
    others pick up on it? The sentences would have to be sort of directed at each other!?

    Oh course if we did start that, and someone read this they would have to keep it to
    themselves or join the game.
  2. Fermata
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94306
    30 May '15 12:59
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I wonder if a few of us started to talk to one another in one of the other
    forums by using the last sentence game without telling everyone we were doing that, would
    others pick up on it? The sentences would have to be sort of directed at each other!?

    Oh course if we did start that, and someone read this they would have to keep it to
    themselves or join the game.
    Secrets are not your forte, are they.

    😉
  3. Standard memberdrewnogal
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    41154
    30 May '15 13:17

    This post is unavailable.

    Please refer to our posting guidelines.

  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    30 May '15 14:32
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I wonder if a few of us started to talk to one another in one of the other
    forums by using the last sentence game without telling everyone we were doing that, would
    others pick up on it? The sentences would have to be sort of directed at each other!?

    Oh course if we did start that, and someone read this they would have to keep it to
    themselves or join the game.
    The original game, however, would always be the True Game.
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    30 May '15 14:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Secrets are not your forte, are they.

    😉
    and brains are not yours
  6. Fermata
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94306
    30 May '15 18:16
    Originally posted by redbadger
    and brains are not yours
    You incisive wit, humour and insight gets me every time.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    42498
    30 May '15 18:58
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You incisive wit, humour and insight gets me every time.
    No way there has to be a time when you weren't got. Think way back. 😛
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    561550
    25 Jun '15 20:23
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I wonder if a few of us started to talk to one another in one of the other
    forums by using the last sentence game without telling everyone we were doing that, would
    others pick up on it? The sentences would have to be sort of directed at each other!?

    Oh course if we did start that, and someone read this they would have to keep it to
    themselves or join the game.
    Probability is low that people realize what happens. And it will be very difficult to play the game using meaningful contents...
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    561550
    20 Jul '15 13:47
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Probability is low that people realize what happens. And it will be very difficult to play the game using meaningful contents...
    Plus: you would have to find out who is playing along and who doesn't...
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    112856
    20 Jul '15 13:57
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Plus: you would have to find out who is playing along and who doesn't...
    Not knowing who is and who isn't just adds another "interesting" layer.
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    20 Aug '15 14:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You incisive wit, humour and insight gets me every time.
    don't mention it I already know
  12. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    1036159
    20 Aug '15 16:21
    Originally posted by redbadger
    don't mention it I already know
    That is presumptuous. How do you think you know? You are just guessing, right?
Back to Top