1. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 18:45
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    'ow'??

actually, no 'crony' of Robbie's. We are not friends

Just pointing out a couple of things. main one is, it doesn' take comments from me to 'kill' the dubious 'joy' of an A and C routine.

Do YOU think they are funny?? Just asking
    Who cares if you don't personally find something funny?

"The reference to 'women's breasts' WAS an attempt at humour by my good self." If that was your best effort, you have no right to judge anyone else's humor.

Abbott and Costello made a good living out of being funny.

As Abraham Lincoln once said: "You make some of the people laugh all of the time, and all of the people laugh some of the time, but you can not make all of the people laugh all of the time."
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 18:58
    Originally posted by blunderdog

"The reference to 'women's breasts' WAS an attempt at humour by my good self." If that was your best effort, you have no right to judge anyone else's humor.

As Abraham Lincoln once said: "You make some of the people laugh all of the ...[text shortened]... he people laugh some of the time, but you can not make all of the people laugh all of the time."
    Good answer. I didnt answer this guy on this one, couldn't seem to find the right reply, but you nailed it, he didn't find it funny, but lots of people do, he simply made it a point to ruin the moment for those that did find it funny….as for the comment on the "ow", well thats a fairly obvious typo, I guess sculpting the reply with 4 or 5 edits like his lackey does was what was being called for.
  3. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    18 Mar '15 22:191 edit
    Originally posted by blunderdog

As Abraham Lincoln once said: "You make some of the people laugh all of the ...[text shortened]... he people laugh some of the time, but you can not make all of the people laugh all of the time."
    Blunderdog

so much to belittle, so little inclination

The 'women's breasts' message that you found on not MY last thread was not my BEST attempt at humour. Don't think I said that. It was also a little private joke with another poster at the time, but you werent to know that.

I stalk you? And you search other threads for my posts? Then double up on me on here when I dont leap to reply? I ask the readers to decide who is stalking who. (bit of A and C 'rock fans' there)

A and C made a living. They were never funny. Unless you were 8 years old.

That'll do.

Bobla. Just to say. Robbie is not my 'lackey' . We don't get on. Ask Blunders to point you to the thread where me and RC had a massive row. Just saying

Ooops. There's an edit on this message , B'la. Just make sure you point it out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree