If we can dream …

If we can dream …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
25 Feb 23

@very-rusty said
Well, I'd tell you to stick the screenshot where the sun don't shine Old Pal! 🙂 😛

-VR
Somewhere like Canada from October to May? 😉 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Feb 23

@the-gravedigger said
Somewhere like Canada from October to May? 😉 😛
LOL@ Gooster beautiful here from October to May, you may not like the -27 weather, but the SUN DOES SHINE, my OLD PAL.....You lesson for today! 🙂 😛 Think of somewhere on your own person where the sun never shines, and you will have solved the mystery to you, that everyone else can see. 🙂

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Feb 23

@divegeester said
[youtube]u-pP_dCenJA[/youtube]

Make it come true, right now.
I posted this after watching “Elvis” the movie and realising that the song as performed at the 1968 “comeback special” was a timely protest song about racial equality. Timely in that is was performed a couple of months after MLK was assassinated and a couple weeks after Robert Kennedy was shot.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Feb 23

@divegeester said
I posted this after watching “Elvis” the movie and realising that the song as performed at the 1968 “comeback special” was a timely protest song about racial equality. Timely in that is was performed a couple of months after MLK was assassinated and a couple weeks after Robert Kennedy was shot.
Was Elvis Presley friends with MLK?

They quickly found that they had a lot in common, and they became friends. Throughout the 1960s, Elvis and MLK kept in touch and supported each other's work. Elvis used his platform to speak out against racism, and he even donated money to MLK's civil rights organization.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Feb 23
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Was Elvis Presley friends with MLK?

They quickly found that they had a lot in common, and they became friends. Throughout the 1960s, Elvis and MLK kept in touch and supported each other's work. Elvis used his platform to speak out against racism, and he even donated money to MLK's civil rights organization.

-VR
https://www.benvaughn.com/elvis-and-mlk-an-unlikely-friendship/

V̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶R̶u̶s̶t̶y̶

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
26 Feb 23

@divegeester said
https://www.benvaughn.com/elvis-and-mlk-an-unlikely-friendship/

V̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶R̶u̶s̶t̶y̶
LOL He has copied and pasted the text after the hyperlinks.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 23

@divegeester said
[youtube]u-pP_dCenJA[/youtube]

Make it come true, right now.
In spite of everything, if I had one piece of advice for you, it could be summed up with "Don't Dream It, Be It."

Too many people have nice dreams that they never have the courage to make happen. Don't be like them.

"Don't Dream It, Be it." I wonder if you can even understand this, stuck as you are in your vanilla life with your vanilla dreams.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 23

@suzianne said
In spite of everything, if I had one piece of advice for you, it could be summed up with "Don't Dream It, Be It."

Too many people have nice dreams that they never have the courage to make happen. Don't be like them.

"Don't Dream It, Be it." I wonder if you can even understand this, stuck as you are in your vanilla life with your vanilla dreams.
Very wise words! 🙂

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Mar 23

@suzianne said

You are coaching me on not being a dreamer?

The irony.

F

Moves
05 Mar 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
I wonder if you can even understand this, stuck as you are in your vanilla life with your vanilla dreams.
When anyone makes a comment about you [that you don't like] based on your posting, you'd frequently insist that no one can know what you are actually like in real life. Are you now claiming you CAN know what divegeester is actually like in real life based on his posting?

F

Moves
05 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Is your "Adieu" thread - it's OP and all your subsequent posts - an example of this "courage" in action?

Moves
05 Mar 23

@fmf said
When anyone makes a comment about you [that you don't like] based on your posting, you'd frequently insist that no one can know what you are actually like in real life. Are you now claiming you CAN know what divegeester is actually like in real life based on his posting?
Well, I can't speak for Suzy, but Divestalker seems a lot like you.

Do you think you're a lot like him?

If not, why?

Has this question ever made you feel uncomfortable?

F

Moves
05 Mar 23

@woofwoof said

If not, why?

If you think divegeester seems a lot like me, and if you feel the need to post something to that effect a couple of times a week, that's fine by me.

F

Moves
05 Mar 23

@woofwoof said

If not, why?

Well, I can't speak for Suzy

And yet you felt the need to suddenly step in and trot out one of your riffs that has nothing to do with the two questions I have posed to her.

Moves
06 Mar 23

@fmf said
Well, I can't speak for Suzy

And yet you felt the need to suddenly step in and trot out one of your riffs that has nothing to do with the two questions I have posed to her.
You really should refrain from comments which involve a frequency of aggressive posting.

You and your buddy have been tandem-bullying Suzy for years.
Now you're reduced to whining about it being done to you...and you don't like it.

Get over it pal.
You'll ever reap what you sow.