If we can dream …

If we can dream …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
06 Mar 23
2 edits

@woofwoof said
You really should refrain from comments which involve a frequency of aggressive posting.

You and your buddy have been tandem-bullying Suzy for years.
Now you're reduced to whining about it being done to you...and you don't like it.

Get over it pal.
You'll ever reap what you sow.
I think my posting is fine. And I think the way I have dealt with Suzianne's forum behaviour over the last decade or so has also been fine. Furthermore, if you think the two questions I posed to her in response to what she posted on the previous page are merely "whining", then that is fine by me too.

F

Moves
06 Mar 23

@woofwoof said
You really should refrain from comments which involve a frequency of aggressive posting.

Now you're reduced to whining about it being done to you...and you don't like it.

Get over it pal.

If you mean you will keep posting stuff like this, then that's a matter for you. I don't feel I am "reaping" anything.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 23

@woofwoof said
Well, I can't speak for Suzy, but Divestalker seems a lot like you.

Do you think you're a lot like him?

If not, why?

Has this question ever made you feel uncomfortable?
I can’t speak for Trev33 but @lemon-lime seems a lot like you.

Do you think you’re a lot like him?

If not, why?

Has this question made you feel uncomfortable?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Mar 23

@woofwoof said
I’m not sure what’s funnier; you thinking Suzianne has been bullied, or that you think you’re bullying FMF.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Mar 23

@divegeester said
You are coaching me on not being a dreamer?

The irony.
No, you idiot.

I am coaching you to not sit around dreaming of what could be, or bemoaning what isn't.

You have the power to realize your dreams. Dreaming is not the end of the road. You have to work to Make It So. Most people don't do this because it is more difficult. It's far easier to whine about it.

This is what it means to "realize" something. To make it real. Without this step, you might as well be Pinocchio talking to the Blue Fairy.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Mar 23
2 edits

@fmf said
When anyone makes a comment about you [that you don't like] based on your posting, you'd frequently insist that no one can know what you are actually like in real life. Are you now claiming you CAN know what divegeester is actually like in real life based on his posting?
Live by the non sequitur, die by the non sequitur.

Good luck with that.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

BTW, are YOU claiming that I can NOT know divegeester by his posting, directly after YOU claim that he CAN know me by my posting?

Hypocrisy, thy name is FMF.

And you know as well as I do, that you and he both twist my words to apply some "meaning" that I never said, right? Do you even get that? Maybe you do, but you assume that nobody else does. That's a mistake.

No one sees you by your posting. They see you by your twisting and spinning.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Mar 23

@fmf said
Is your "Adieu" thread - it's OP and all your subsequent posts - an example of this "courage" in action?
My entire life is an example of the courage of action versus inaction.

But continue gaslighting if that makes you feel better.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Mar 23

@divegeester said
I’m not sure what’s funnier; you thinking Suzianne has been bullied, or that you think you’re bullying FMF.
Reframing yourselves as the victim.

Now that is hilarious.

But then, you've never taken responsibility for your alteration of facts in these forums.

F

Moves
06 Mar 23

@suzianne said
BTW, are YOU claiming that I can NOT know divegeester by his posting, directly after YOU claim that he CAN know me by my posting?
That wasn't what I "claimed". Read it again.

F

Moves
06 Mar 23

@suzianne said
My entire life is an example of the courage of action versus inaction.
But isn't my life and divegeester's life the same? Lives of "courage of action".

F

Moves
06 Mar 23

@suzianne said
But continue gaslighting if that makes you feel better.
You are not using the word "gaslighting" correctly.

F

Moves
06 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Live by the non sequitur, die by the non sequitur.
You are using the term "non sequitur" incorrectly.

F

Moves
06 Mar 23

@suzianne said
No one sees you by your posting. They see you by your twisting and spinning.
Maybe what you perceive as my "twisting and spinning" is just stuff that's going over your head. What are people to make of your permanent high dudgeon, paranoia, and animosity? Can they "see you by" that?

F

Moves
06 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Reframing yourselves as the victim.
Gosh. That's not what divegeester said to Earl of Trumps, not at all. Did you glance at the words and not take in their meaning? He said: 'I’m not sure what’s funnier; you [Earl of Trumps] thinking Suzianne has been bullied, or that you think you’re bullying FMF." Your retort is a good example of a non-sequitur.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Mar 23

@fmf said
But isn't my life and divegeester's life the same? Lives of "courage of action".
If you say so.

Not inclined to believe it, though.

More like "quiet desperation", yeah?