1. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    03 Apr '15 12:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Life on Mars and Blood on the Tracks plus your current incarnation plus another which I'm sure you will have and which hasn't yet been pinned on you.
    (sigh)

Look at your notes again, Ed. 'Blood On The Tracks' is my son. Left due to nasty atmosphere in forum. He is a delicate young man, was going to subscribe, but I wouldnt think you would care about the well being of RHP.

Life on Mars and this one. Tick. That makes 2. As mentioned in my previous reply to you.

I WAS accused by you of being 'elevator', but that was/is bull$hite, as I told you by PM. I also told you who 'elevator' was. Hint ~ they are often seen naked on here.

There WAS a spell when you accused me of being everyone on here! You sure I'm not you?

As you said on Drew's 'what do you get from RHP' thread, the trick with you is not to take you seriously. Or at all.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '15 13:07
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    (sigh)

Look at your notes again, Ed. 'Blood On The Tracks' is my son. Left due to nasty atmosphere in forum. He is a delicate young man, was going to subscribe, but I wouldnt think you would care about the well being of RHP.

Life on Mars and this one. Tick. That makes 2. As mentioned in my previous reply to you.

I WAS accused by you of b ...[text shortened]... s 'what do you get from RHP' thread, the trick with you is not to take you seriously. Or at all.
    Unfortunately it is impossible to believe you and I still think you have a nerve hassling other people for having multiple accounts when you have multiple yourself.
  3. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    03 Apr '15 14:54
    Unfortunately it is impossible to believe you and I still think you have a nerve hassling other people for having multiple accounts when you have multiple yourself.
    is '2' a multiple?

It is a multiple of '1' and '2', so I suppose it is...

Ed

Don't take the forums seriously
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '15 16:35
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    Don't take the forums seriously
    Not taking the forums seriously is one thing, not taking the rules of this site seriously is another.
  5. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    03 Apr '15 17:54
    Not taking the forums seriously is one thing, not taking the rules of this site seriously is another.
    Indeed. I do now...thanks..

It is why I pointed out BD's misdemeanour to Praxis/NER/yourself

don't take it too seriously

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree