Immunity From Timeout While On Vacation

Immunity From Timeout While On Vacation

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jew.

Moves
31 Aug 06

Jew.

Moves
31 Aug 06

CFP
HoochieMommaApproved

Dallas, TX

Moves
31 Aug 06

wazzz up people?

Jew.

Moves
31 Aug 06
1 edit

CFP
HoochieMommaApproved

Dallas, TX

Moves
31 Aug 06

I voted to keep it the same, but really don't care one way or another. when I see the skull, I take the victory.

Jew.

Moves
31 Aug 06
1 edit

DS

Moves
31 Aug 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
yeah, i usually click da skulls when i see them, but i've been timed out by worse margins than those statistics. i guess i may be little more irresponsible than most, which is why i'd definitely tick a yes.

good luck with your vote buddy, but don't ever back on the horseys... cause i'm pretty sure you just backed a donkey.

vote 'YES" people.... have your holidays without fear!
Jail doesn't count as a vacation - sorry - it won't work mate.

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
31 Aug 06

yeah, i usually click da skulls when i see them, but i've been timed out by worse margins than those statistics. i guess i may be little more irresponsible than most, which is why i'd definitely tick a yes.

good luck with your vote buddy, but don't ever back on the horseys... cause i'm pretty sure you just backed a donkey.

vote 'YES" people.... have your holidays without fear!
Just because it is possible to do something, Does not mean it should be done.

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
31 Aug 06

Originally posted by IM14u2NV
Just because it is possible to do something, Does not mean it should be done.
Say we are stuck in a ton of games where the opponents all opt for vacation exemption, will the players waiting to move get any kind of discount. Why do I want to pay to play a game I cannot play?

Jew.

Moves
31 Aug 06

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
31 Aug 06

well nobody has ever turned up to court with a surf-board, flippers, goggles, sunblock, beach shorts and towel....

sorry for the diversion here people.

that was a 'yes'. go on.... tick it, you know you want to. 🙂.
Move Frequency
Please update this right away to have an "every 4 weeks" option. We have a right to know who is planning not to play.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
31 Aug 06

it's o.k. cash

1) it would give you more time to play with your puppets in here.

2) you would learn to be more particular about the friends you choose.

Who said I play against friends. 😠 War is war. I wouldn't mind it so much if when a vacation flag goes up so does an extra game. You wait and see if it isn't used as a tool to harass some players. Bet ya.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
31 Aug 06

so if a non-sub gets stuck with three players with vacation flags, half his game space would be banjo'd. . .would this work with 1/na games ?

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
31 Aug 06
1 edit

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
so if a non-sub gets stuck with three players with vacation flags, half his game space would be banjo'd. . .would this work with 1/na games ?
If that happened to me while I was checking out this place I would not have paid and stayed, maybe some think that is a good thing.:'(

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
31 Aug 06

Originally posted by Gatecrasher
I voted yesterday. There has been about 300 votes then, and a very clear majority had voted "No."

Its great to have mass sufferage, but it would have been even nicer if PMs had also directed voters to a discussion or debate or had been given some background, some argument and counter argument as what the issue is about.

Instead of "Would you happy if..."

Ooh, yes, I would be happy. tick click.
You are absolutely correct it was a very misleading question. Funny how non subs have voted on other issues. Oh well, free is free.