1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Nov '17 13:18
    http://www.sciencealert.com/bronze-age-greek-sealstone-pylos-combat-griffin-warrior-art-history

Look at it closely! The full effect can't even be seen unless under a microscope.
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Nov '17 01:58
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    http://www.sciencealert.com/bronze-age-greek-sealstone-pylos-combat-griffin-warrior-art-history

Look at it closely! The full effect can't even be seen unless under a microscope.
    You're like human click bait.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Nov '17 12:57
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    You're like human click bait.
    Playing the assswipe again I see. You wouldn't know art if he bit you in the ass.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Nov '17 01:17
    Playing the assswipe again I see. You wouldn't know art if he bit you in the ass.
    Your historical threads read like the ramblings of an 18th century syphilitic pig farmer. Future generations will stand in awe of the archive of drivel you’ve left in your wake.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Nov '17 00:521 edit
    Your historical threads read like the ramblings of an 18th century syphilitic pig farmer. Future generations will stand in awe of the archive of drivel you’ve left in your wake.
    And you leave nothing but shyte, up to your ears. You are a pathetic caricature of a human.
    You must know you have essentially zero friends here. So go back to your pig farm where you belong.
    I was showing an artistic discovery and you turn it into a pile of shyte. Some people will actually like this new discovery which took a full year of cleaning to reveal the incredible art work on this stone.
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Nov '17 01:29
    And you leave nothing but shyte, up to your ears. You are a pathetic caricature of a human.
    You must know you have essentially zero friends here. So go back to your pig farm where you belong.
    I was showing an artistic discovery and you turn it into a pile of shyte. Some people will actually like this new discovery which took a full year of cleaning to reveal the incredible art work on this stone.
    You mad bro?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '17 03:46
    Bloody hell if he thinks he can take that away that title from me! 😠
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    11 Nov '17 05:00
    YES... Drivel war !

( dueling drivelists )
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 00:271 edit
    Originally posted by @lemon-lime
    YES... Drivel war !

( dueling drivelists )
    Lets you and him fight. Not HOH, he is just a pathetic narcissistic attention whore.
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 11:41
    Lets you and him fight. Not HOH, he is just a pathetic narcissistic attention whore.
    Your Mom is a whore.
  11. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 11:52

It’s very intricate and beautiful. Do you think they would have liked it to be discovered one day or that it was left where it was found?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 12:56
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    It’s very intricate and beautiful. Do you think they would have liked it to be discovered one day or that it was left where it was found?
    Probabably accidental, but maybe robbers or mauraders coming in and that just got dropped in the dirt, maybe so the robbers wouldn't get it, if they had gotten ahold of it they may have been able to do some fake documents to get even more mulah. Just projecting though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree