General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10589
    21 Mar '15 21:07
    Creative suggestions greatly appreciated. (If it's commonly known i've already tried it).

    No sleep at all last night, but did contemplate the meaning of existence and de-flea the cat. (Who, rather ironically, was asleep at the time).
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10317
    21 Mar '15 21:31
    Ghosts sleep?
  3. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88294
    21 Mar '15 21:36
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Creative suggestions greatly appreciated. (If it's commonly known i've already tried it).

    No sleep at all last night, but did contemplate the meaning of existence and de-flea the cat. (Who, rather ironically, was asleep at the time).
    How old are you?
    Are married?
    Kids?
    Are you in debt? How much? Including mortgage.
    What do you do for a job?
    Pastimes?
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10317
    21 Mar '15 21:57
    You forgot bank account details, real name and address.
  5. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88294
    21 Mar '15 21:58
    Originally posted by Trev33
    You forgot bank account details, real name and address.
    Give me a chance...
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10589
    21 Mar '15 22:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How old are you?
    Are married?
    Kids?
    Are you in debt? How much? Including mortgage.
    What do you do for a job?
    Pastimes?
    245
    Yes
    No kids, but there is the aforementioned cat.
    Debt free, live in a castle.
    Dead Duke
    Peasant shooting, cravats.
  7. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Joined
    19 Jan '07
    Moves
    72812
    21 Mar '15 23:19
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Creative suggestions greatly appreciated. (If it's commonly known i've already tried it).

    No sleep at all last night, but did contemplate the meaning of existence and de-flea the cat. (Who, rather ironically, was asleep at the time).
    try a light box to reset your biological clock.



    GRANNY.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10589
    22 Mar '15 07:50
    Originally posted by smw6869
    try a light box to reset your biological clock.



    GRANNY.
    Thanks Granny, that's something i haven't tried.
  9. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88294
    22 Mar '15 09:00
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    245
    Yes
    No kids, but there is the aforementioned cat.
    Debt free, live in a castle.
    Dead Duke
    Peasant shooting, cravats.
    You're problem is that you are part of the aristocracy, a decadent, and happily a decaying remnant of the old order. You are harbouring suppressed fears about this dying social strata and that you will find yourself out in the street, with no skills and no cat, as homeless people always seem to have a mangy dog with them. You are also concerned about the size of your gentleman's front trouser department and it's inability to fully function anymore. These two fears are linked subconsciously.

    You're welcome.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10589
    22 Mar '15 12:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You're problem is that you are part of the aristocracy, a decadent, and happily a decaying remnant of the old order. You are harbouring suppressed fears about this dying social strata and that you will find yourself out in the street, with no skills and no cat, as homeless people always seem to have a mangy dog with them. You are also concerned about the ...[text shortened]... ability to fully function anymore. These two fears are linked subconsciously.

    You're welcome.
    Yes, yes, but where is the buffet?
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526026
    07 May '15 12:17
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Creative suggestions greatly appreciated. (If it's commonly known i've already tried it).

    No sleep at all last night, but did contemplate the meaning of existence and de-flea the cat. (Who, rather ironically, was asleep at the time).
    Begin to dream, it doesn't matter if you really sleep or not then 🙂
  12. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    07 May '15 13:43
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Yes, yes, but where is the buffet?
    have you tried boiled eggs chopped up in a cup.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10317
    08 May '15 17:28
    Now 14-10, he's pulling away.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10589
    08 May '15 18:181 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    🙂

    Actually, if you check the dates, i created this thread first.

    *Edit. Ah i see, you are attempting to hoodwink the general masses. (Ghosts can haunt you know?)
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10589
    08 May '15 18:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    😉 No harm done. The important thing is that the ghost is the original and you are his devoted groupie.

    All hail the Duke!
Back to Top