1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 05:222 edits
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    [b]Once a cat in a tan apron can cite a print caption, or a rat in a trap can eat a pear, or a peon can ace a math quiz, then we can entertain the ludicrous notion of giving the citizens their autonomy.[/b]
    Many a man may moan to mount you; you are splendiferous!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/splendiferous
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 05:31
    Originally posted by JS357
    [b]Many a man may moan to mount you; you are splendiferous!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/splendiferous[/b]
    I'm just going to pretend you replied to some female in the audience instead, K? 😵
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 05:46
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I'm just going to pretend you replied to some female in the audience instead, K? 😵
    YouTube

nuff sed
  4. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 07:581 edit
    [b]Many a man may moan to mount you; you are splendiferous!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/splendiferous[/b]
    Fine us Life for our foul friends, Eros, but don't, whatever you do, go near our Syzygium!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syzygium
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 09:472 edits
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    [b]Fine us Life for our foul friends, Eros, but don't, whatever you do, go near our Syzygium!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syzygium[/b]
    NER, I'm not able to think of any eight letter words which can be made with the letters in "Syzygium" only the six letter words 'smuggy' and 'summum'. Mike's rule states that all final words must be eight letters minimum. What am I missing?

Definitive Rules: (OP)

1. The final word of your sentence must contain a minimum of 8 letters, to aid the next contributor. The final word of the previous sentence must be the word used to generate any words found within it and which begin the next sentence.
  6. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 09:596 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    NER, I'm not able to think of any eight letter words which can be made with the letters in "Syzygium" only the six letter words 'smuggy' and 'summum'. Mike's rule states that all final words must be eight letters minimum. What am I missing?

Definitive Rules: (OP)

1. The final word of your sentence must contain a minimum of 8 letters, to aid ...[text shortened]... e the word used to generate any words found within it and which begin the next sentence.
    You don't have to make your final word an anagram of mine: it can be any word of eight-letters or more. The goal is to get at least eight consecutive words at the beginning of your (sensical) sentence which are made up from the letters of my last word. You put these words—only—in bold. Within each of these initial words you can't repeat letters from Syzygium (although I think you can use both 'y's in one word). You can, of course, repeat letters across the words.

I looked up your words: 'smuggy' isn't in my dictionary (or Wikipedia), so I have no idea what it means. Summum is an interesting one though; I may decide to read the Wikipedia entry in full.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 10:25
    You don't have to make your final word an anagram of mine: it can be any word of eight-letters or more. The goal is to get at least eight consecutive words at the beginning of your (sensical) sentence which are made up from the letters of my last word. You put these words—only—in bold. Within each of these initial words you can't repeat ...[text shortened]... it means. Summum is an interesting one though; I may decide to read the Wikipedia entry in full.
    My error. Thanks ['smuggy' I've heard a few times and imagine it's slang from the root word 'smug'].
  8. Wat?
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 12:16
    [b]Fine us Life for our foul friends, Eros, but don't, whatever you do, go near our Syzygium!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syzygium[/b]
    I'm smug, as you announced a correction on ruling correctly; although your last word wasn't an exemplary example of aid to the next player in it's basic form of proposition.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 13:36
    Originally posted by mikelom
    [b] I'm smug, as you announced a correction on ruling correctly; although your last word wasn't an exemplary example of aid to the next player in it's basic form of proposition.[/b]
    It's on, so no position is too pro or con in my estimation.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 14:291 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    It's on, so no position is too pro or con in my estimation.
    Is it time to test motions on intimate experiences with your own fallibility
    with an up or down vote in the august presence of this intelligentsia?
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 15:57
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Is it time to test motions on intimate experiences with your own fallibility
    with an up or down vote in the august presence of this intelligentsia?[/b]
    I sat in an inn telling lies till a gent gets all uppity and says to stop talking nonsensically.
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '15 23:16
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    [b] I sat in an inn telling lies till a gent gets all uppity and says to stop talking nonsensically.[/b]
    Yes, Nicol, inanely, coy Nelly yells canine cansos sonically in canyons, with great enthusiasm.

Troubadour canso (song) wikipedia.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 01:50
    Bump for -m.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 02:131 edit
    [b]Yes, Nicol, inanely, coy Nelly yells canine cansos sonically in canyons, with great enthusiasm.

Troubadour canso (song) wikipedia.[/b]
    I am the he man, thus a team has been completed.
  15. Wat?
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 02:242 edits
    tenth?

GBS:

I am the man, thus a team has been completed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree