General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526294
    19 Jun '18 08:47
    I have supposedly driven hundreds away and banned-for-life untold numbers of others, just for disagreeing with me, that's right, and when I tried to do the same, apparently, I was driven off the Debates Forum by the posters there. So, to answer your question, I don't know. But a much better question would have been one about me, to which I might have given this answer.


    So are you?
  2. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    19 Jun '18 09:33
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    So are you?
    Of course not; just yanking Suzianne's ridiculous swing-and-miss paranoid forum-warfare chain. 😀
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    19 Jun '18 12:39
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Of course not; just yanking Suzianne's ridiculous swing-and-miss paranoid forum-warfare chain. 😀
    And supposedly, apparently, all it took was 2 words from me to send you into this terrifyingly dismal tantrum.

    Ridiculous, swing-and-miss, paranoid forum-warfare. Indeed.

    Are you done boring us all to tears yet, or are you going to talk about yourself for another 20 pages?
  4. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    19 Jun '18 17:32
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And supposedly, apparently, all it took was 2 words from me to send you into this terrifyingly dismal tantrum.

    Ridiculous, swing-and-miss, paranoid forum-warfare. Indeed.

    Are you done boring us all to tears yet, or are you going to talk about yourself for another 20 pages?
    There is no tantrum here. Far from it. The things listed in this thread's OP are paranoid accusations and theories you have levelled in the last year or two.
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88340
    19 Jun '18 21:06
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And supposedly, apparently, all it took was 2 words from me to send you into this terrifyingly dismal tantrum.

    Ridiculous, swing-and-miss, paranoid forum-warfare. Indeed.

    Are you done boring us all to tears yet, or are you going to talk about yourself for another 20 pages?
    I’d make an informed conservative guess and say that about 30% of your posting is made towards FMF.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    21 Jun '18 13:40
    Originally posted by @fmf
    There is no tantrum here. Far from it. The things listed in this thread's OP are paranoid accusations and theories you have levelled in the last year or two.
    They sure sound like "paranoid accusations and theories" that you are leveling, here and now.
  7. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    197384
    21 Jun '18 13:50
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And supposedly, apparently, all it took was 2 words from me to send you into this terrifyingly dismal tantrum.

    Ridiculous, swing-and-miss, paranoid forum-warfare. Indeed.

    Are you done boring us all to tears yet, or are you going to talk about yourself for another 20 pages?
    what were the 2 words?
  8. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    22 Jun '18 01:55
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    They sure sound like "paranoid accusations and theories" that you are leveling, here and now.
    The paranoid accusations and theories are yours, Suzianne. Not mine. See the OP. They are paranoid accusations and theories that you have come up with, not me.
Back to Top