1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 19:26
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I'll get over it. 🙂

I just have no patience for snotty kids.
    Seems like you just don't have any patience.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 19:35
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Seems like you just don't have any patience.
    And I'd wager if he were a doctor he wouldn't have any patients either.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 11:51
    I have been away for 4 years and would say that it is less active,and the blitz microsite almost empty.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 11:53
    Originally posted by Keith83
    I have been gone for a few months. I was wondering if things have slowed down? Granted, I am a lower rated player. I have 4 open invites for near my rating and haven't gotten any filled. Usually this would happen by the end of the day.
    yes
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 12:00
    Originally posted by redbarons
    I have been away for 4 years and would say that it is less active,and the blitz microsite almost empty.
    Who were you last time around?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 12:13
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Who were you last time around?
    I forget it was long ago and I have slept many moons.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 15:42
    I have been gone for a few months. I was wondering if things have slowed down? Granted, I am a lower rated player. I have 4 open invites for near my rating and haven't gotten any filled. Usually this would happen by the end of the day.
    So you are away again, have timed out some and some are long timouts...one of the reasons some people play people they know...
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 15:59
    I seem to have lost my can of spam...it's not in here must be in an old thread elsewhere. If anyone finds it send me a Pm, or better yet EAT it.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 11:25
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I seem to have lost my can of spam...it's not in here must be in an old thread elsewhere. If anyone finds it send me a Pm, or better yet EAT it.
    I did and ya know what? It tasted as good as the day it was canned. Mmmmmm. Ooooops.......
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '14 12:09
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I did and ya know what? It tasted as good as the day it was canned. Mmmmmm. Ooooops.......
    Spam Spam Spam Spam SPAM lovery SPAM its not the same as when I was a kid nor corned beef or chopped pork the whole cheapo food world is falling to bits.minimum amount of meat in a cheap sausage 34% would hate to know the contents of a hot dog.
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 May '14 09:24
    So you are away again and some games still dnagle around...I will look out for you...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree