"It ain't over till (or until) the fat lady sings"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
147d

@suzianne said
I'm thinking you're just making sh-- up, as usual.
You and Duchess64 were likening yourselves to rape victims from history/literature. Didn't you cast yourself as Cassandra who was raped by Ajax the Lesser, or was that the character Duchess64 chose?

F

Moves
147d

@suzianne said
I'm guessing you were trolling for stuff you think you can toss out there because the thread was so hard to find, no one would even care. Lying about it doesn't really help your case.
But I am not "lying". It was the thread on which Duchess64 self-destructed. Within 24 hours she was permanently banned.

F

Moves
147d

It was also the thread on which the infamous STELLA and his six other thumbing accounts were deleted.

Moves
147d

@fmf said
It seems that Ben Affleck is a second username belonging to a regular poster here and that person has posted on this public forum using both usernames just in the last 24 hours. I never did anything like that.
Of course you did. While your FMF, regular poster account, was still active you created a second username (for humorous purposes) and returned to your FMF account when moderation became aware of your second account. That is a clear violation of the terms of service which only allowed you one account at a time.

F

Moves
147d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Of course you did. While your FMF, regular poster account, was still active you created a second username (for humorous purposes) and returned to your FMF account when moderation became aware of your second account. That is a clear violation of the terms of service which only allowed you one account at a time.
You are sounding like Romans1009 and dj2becker. You know what happened. You and I even talked about it in our club.

F

Moves
147d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Of course you did.
No. Ben Affleck is someone's second username and that person has posted in public using both usernames in the last day. That's not something I ever did. But you already know all this.

Moves
147d

@fmf said
You are sounding like Romans1009 and dj2becker. You know what happened. You and I even talked about it in our club.
What you did with your spoof William Booth account is no different from the spoof Ben Affleck account somebody has created, no matter how you try and spin it..

F

Moves
147d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What you did with your spoof William Booth account is no different from the spoof Ben Affleck account somebody has created, no matter how you try and spin it..
I have never used two accounts at the same time. This is not something that the person posting with the Ben Affleck username can say. He or she is literally using two account to post on the forums at the sane time.

Moves
147d

@fmf said
I have never used two accounts at the same time. This is not something that the person posting with the Ben Affleck username can say. He or she is literally using two account to post on the forums at the sane time.
You created multiple accounts. Stop splitting hairs.

F

Moves
147d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You created multiple accounts. Stop splitting hairs.
I have never used two accounts at the same time.

This is not something that the person posting with the Ben Affleck username can claim.

Moves
147d

@fmf said
I have never used two accounts at the same time.

This is not something that the person posting with the Ben Affleck username can claim.
You created 2 accounts. That is a violation of the terms of service. Didn't the mods tell you this?

Moves
147d

@fmf said
Wasn't that done for a bit of feeble humour?

What makes you say it was "feeble"?
You described the Ben Affleck humour as feeble. Seeing as the William Booth disaster was far less amusing it therefore follows it was feeble (at best).

F

Moves
147d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You created 2 accounts. That is a violation of the terms of service. Didn't the mods tell you this?
I had discontinued one. And later I returned to the forum. I never used them at the same time. The person using the Ben Affleck username is quite a different case.

Moves
147d

@fmf said
Are you sure you recall it?
I recall being told about it. Didn't it result in you becoming a pariah in the Debates forum?

F

Moves
147d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You described the Ben Affleck humour as feeble. Seeing as the William Booth disaster was far less amusing it therefore follows it was feeble (at best).
What makes you say it was "far less amusing"?