"It ain't over till (or until) the fat lady sings"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
131d

@fmf said
I had discontinued one. And later I returned to the forum. I never used them at the same time. The person using the Ben Affleck username is quite a different case.
Stop splitting hairs.

Moves
131d

@fmf said
But I am not "lying". It was the thread on which Duchess64 self-destructed. Within 24 hours she was permanently banned.
You should post the thread; it was a train wreck for both duchess64 and Suzianne.

Moves
131d

@fmf said
What makes you say it was "far less amusing"?
Because it was born out of toxicity, as opposed to the Ben Affleck account that was clearly born out of harmless mischief.

F

Moves
131d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I recall being told about it. Didn't it result in you becoming a pariah in the Debates forum?
Not at all. Not in the slightest. You are repeating a Romans1009 riff verbatim here. He used the word "pariah". It was a figment of his imagination. Like you, he wasn't here 14 years ago.

F

Moves
131d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Because it was born out of toxicity, as opposed to the Ben Affleck account that was clearly born out of harmless mischief.
What "toxicity"?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
131d

@drewnogal said
I kind of like that oversized crown on him 😻

Do you like hats?
Truth time! He looks like a dork with the kings crown and pipe sticking out of his mouth I had at first thought it was his tongue.

Are you happy with that answer? 😛 🙂

-VR

F

Moves
131d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Stop splitting hairs.
I have never used two accounts at the same time.

Moves
131d

@fmf said
Not at all. Not in the slightest. You are repeating a Romans1009 riff verbatim here. He used the word "pariah". It was a figment of his imagination. Like you, he wasn't here 14 years ago.
Your William Booth account was no different than the current Ben Affleck account, only less amusing.

F

Moves
131d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your William Booth account was no different than the current Ben Affleck account, only less amusing.
What makes you say it was "less amusing"?

Moves
131d

@fmf said
What "toxicity"?
The stuff that oozes out of almost every thing you post.

Moves
131d
1 edit

@fmf said
I have never used two accounts at the same time.
You created 2 accounts. This is a violation of the terms of service. Surely the mods told you this at the time? - You didn't close down your FMF account. It remained active.

F

Moves
131d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The stuff that oozes out of almost every thing you post.
Don't be generic. You said the posting 14 years ago with the account that replaced "FMF" was "born out of toxicity". What are some examples?

F

Moves
131d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You created 2 accounts. This is a violation of the terms of service. Surely the mods told you this at the time? - You didn't close down your FMF account. It remained active.
Ben Affleck is someone's second username and that person has posted in public using both usernames in the last day. That's not something I ever did. But you already know all this.

Moves
131d

@fmf said
What makes you say it was "less amusing"?
Again, because it came from yourself, not somebody who was just trying to be funny. You always have an ulterior motive.

Moves
131d

@fmf said
Don't be generic. You said the posting 14 years ago with the account that replaced "FMF" was "born out of toxicity". What are some examples?
The toxicity of your posting is best describe in generic terms as it oozes out of almost everything you post.