1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 08:342 edits
    I hacked my kids facebook account (well one of them), why? cause i can and I'm bad! 😛

nah really, i was astonished to see the things him and his little friends were getting up to! I told him i'd hacked his account, he went mental, says he was going to report me and has banned me from his room incase I resort to my 'hacking ways', his words.
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 11:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I hacked my kids facebook account (well one of them), why? cause i can and I'm bad! 😛

nah really, i was astonished to see the things him and his little friends were getting up to! I told him i'd hacked his account, he went mental, says he was going to report me and has banned me from his room incase I resort to my 'hacking ways', his words.
    that's as bad as reading your girlfriends journal and finding out that her Friday night out with the girls is really a hotel room with your best mate I know a guy it happened to he left her.he'd been hacking she'd been fracking.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 12:101 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    that's as bad as reading your girlfriends journal and finding out that her Friday night out with the girls is really a hotel room with your best mate I know a guy it happened to he left her.he'd been hacking she'd been fracking.
    you want someone hacked Badger? say the word, Fox investigations. . . . for those that need to know! 😵

I know someone that got caught because she put the phone down but her partner did not and when she redialed her other 'friend', he was still listening. Amateurish, very amateurish!
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 12:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you want someone hacked Badger? say the word, Fox investigations. . . . for those that need to know! 😵
    there is a few on here oh great Robbie that I would like to see hacked.and a few others fracked.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 15:49
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Actually the trash bin vanishes after two full moves (four half moves) have been played. This is due to the possibility of a Fools' mate. For the deletion of tournament games the same criterion holds
    So the info "before two moves are completed" could be understood as being true, and I feel not as misinformer.

However in the counting of thematic tournament the nbumber shown after thje first half-move is "2" already.
    I apologize for doubting you, Pondy. My understanding was that the deletion rule (with no loss of
    rating points) applied before the third move. Obviously, that isn't the same as "before two moves
    are complete." I can't find the rule spelled out anywhere on the site. Do you know where it is?
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 19:00
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I apologize for doubting you, Pondy. My understanding was that the deletion rule (with no loss of
    rating points) applied before the third move. Obviously, that isn't the same as "before two moves
    are complete." I can't find the rule spelled out anywhere on the site. Do you know where it is?
    FAQ

4 half moves completed, it is no longer deletable. So under 3 or 2 complete moves it's officially on.

🙂
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 Jun '14 21:27
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    FAQ

4 half moves completed, it is no longer deletable. So under 3 or 2 complete moves it's officially on.

🙂
    How do I delete a game?
    FAQ
    If a game is under three moves it can be deleted from the 'My Games' page by clicking
    the bin icon. If a game is three moves or over, it can not be removed, but can be archived.

Thanks, CP. The rule is ambiguous. What about the time period between black's second move and
    white's third move? Third move hasn't been made yet. Can the game be deleted at that point?
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    30 Jun '14 01:121 edit
    How do I delete a game?
    FAQ
    If a game is under three moves it can be deleted from the 'My Games' page by clicking
    the bin icon. If a game is three moves or over, it can not be removed, but can be archived.

Thanks, CP. The rule is ambiguous. What about the time period between black's second move and
    white's third move? Third move hasn't been made yet. Can the game be deleted at that point?
    I might be wrong, but I think once black's second move is clicked, there are no more bins. If I remember right, once white makes his second move, white's bin vanishes too.
    Pretty sure I am right, but not 100%
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    30 Jun '14 01:18
    How do I delete a game?
    FAQ

Thanks, CP. The rule is ambiguous.
    It is both right and left handed??
    Not only that, it isn't very clear and can be understood a few different ways. 😕
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    30 Jun '14 10:481 edit
    No need to apologize for doubting, you are entitled to do this 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree