jimslyp forum killing champion

jimslyp forum killing champion

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
03 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
You're welcome, just pointing out the FACT we can all make a typo...In this case it was not a typo it was a mistake you mis spelled a month not a letter in word!
You are an idiot.
How could "June" possibly be a misspelling of "July"?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Oct 19

@wolfgang59 said
You are an idiot.
How could "June" possibly be a misspelling of "July"?
LOL@ WG59....I wasn't the one that said it was a misspelling Pondy did, "Pay Attention"!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Oct 19

@handyandy said
Aren't you clever enough to find them?
"Silly Andy", I put them there for you to correct! 😉 😛

-VR

Australia

Moves
03 Oct 19
1 edit

These monthly lists don't actually reveal the most active poster. They actually show whose posts are so uninspiring that nobody is interested in responding to them. I'd rather prefer not to appear in the list at all.

Gothenburg

Moves
03 Oct 19

@kewpie said
These monthly lists don't actually reveal the most active poster. They actually show whose posts are so uninspiring that nobody is interested in responding to them. I'd rather prefer not to appear in the list at all.
... or that the threads are exhausted and there isn't much more to add.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Oct 19

@kewpie said
Then don't be the last one posting in a thread, pretty simple.....LOL...

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Oct 19
2 edits

@suzianne said
Having 4 TIMES as many killed threads as the next runner up proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are THE single worst poster on this site. Beyond horrible.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You got nothing! Just static in the flow of conversation on this site.

You're like a boulder set in the middle of the road to impede traffic.
Are you ashamed of yourself for attacking most of my posts Suzie Q??? .... You getting a silly as your buddy goad!!!! 😛 😉

You are like a fly that has to be swatted out of the way!

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
LOL@ WG59....I wasn't the one that said it was a misspelling Pondy did, "Pay Attention"!!! 😛 😉

-VR
Idiot.
He did not. He said it was a typo.
You said it was a spelling mistake.
Idiot.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
You're welcome, just pointing out the FACT we can all make a typo...In this case it was not a typo it was a mistake you mis spelled a month not a letter in word!
Here you are old man - this is what you said.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
Are you ashamed of yourself for attacking most of my posts Suzie Q??? .... You getting a silly as your buddy goad!!!! 😛 😉

You are like a fly that has to be swatted out of the way!

-VR
In contrast you are not even a viable fly. You are just some horrendous lumpy thing that is floating in everyone's chardonnay.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@wolfgang59 said
Idiot.
He did not. He said it was a typo.
You said it was a spelling mistake.
Idiot.
How do you typo two letters in a row....I say you don't so he was lying and you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you side of the head!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@wolfgang59 said
Here you are old man - this is what you said.
Correct, he said it was a typo I am saying it wasn't thanks for your support! 😛 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
How do you typo two letters in a row....I say you don't so he was lying and you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you side of the head!

-VR
So I admit that it wasn't really a typographic error, but a logical one. I claim howver knowldege about the calendar and the succesion of months and thus it was a "slip of the pen".

You can call my inaccuracy to be silly or stupid and look like a Beckmesser (look that one up) or you could try to come to terms and mend your rude ways. Thank you

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19
3 edits

@ponderable said
So I admit that it wasn't really a typographic error, but a logical one. I claim howver knowldege about the calendar and the succesion of months and thus it was a "slip of the pen".

You can call my inaccuracy to be silly or stupid and look like a Beckmesser (look that one up) or you could try to come to terms and mend your rude ways. Thank you
Two letters in a row means you put the wrong month altogether, stop trying to make up things and admit your mistake, simple eh?

So now it is rude if I point out a mistake you made in the month of the year....ROFLMAO....You related to goad?

By the way we all use keyboards how are you using a "pen"?.... 😛 😉

-VR