Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
General Forum

General Forum

  1. 23 Sep '11 22:34
    ABSOLUTELY.
  2. 24 Sep '11 00:25
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    ABSOLUTELY.
    maybe
  3. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    24 Sep '11 02:15
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    maybe
    Gets less probable as time goes by.....
  4. Standard member karoly aczel
    Console Peasant
    24 Sep '11 04:26
    General forum killing champion? Sure thing. Keep killing
  5. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    15 Nov '11 10:01
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    ABSOLUTELY.
    Of the momentary relevant month (15th of September back to 15th of Augits) you managed 2 of 74. Actually you should kill alot more to claim that title...
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    15 Nov '11 16:31
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    ABSOLUTELY.
    Hear hear.
  7. 15 Nov '11 17:18
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Of the momentary relevant month (15th of September back to 15th of Augits) you managed 2 of 74. Actually you should kill alot more to claim that title...
    Ponderable - Thread revival champion...
  8. 15 Nov '11 17:29
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Ponderable - Thread revival champion...
    He may be a revivalist.



    I know, take it to spirituality.
  9. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    18 Nov '11 20:12
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Ponderable - Thread revival champion...
    At least I let go three of your threads so chalk up thee killing (Sept 17th and 18th)

    Remark: this should be crossposted to the ups and down thread...
  10. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    17 Jan '12 12:33
    Thread killing champ of October (last relevant complete month):

    Grampy Bobby 24
    shortcircuit 13
    Shallow Blue 9
    Ponderable 8
    Great Big Stees, mikelom 7
    Trev33 5
    Sicilian Sausage 4
    robbie carrobie, sonhouse 3
    Suzianne, expuddlepirate, karoly aczel, Phlabibit, tomtom232, FreakyKBH, woodgie 2
    Frank Burns, mlprior, rookie 54, uzless, RevRSleeker, Loose Screw, FMF, HelmetCam68, yo its me, Tyson Mike, whodey, divegester, rickgarel, druss, kopatov 1

    One can see a trend I think
  11. Standard member HandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    17 Jan '12 13:10
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    One can see a trend I think
    Frequency of use and/or annoyance factor.
  12. 17 Jan '12 13:50
    5, that's respectable.
  13. 17 Jan '12 22:24 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    ABSOLUTELY.
    hello
  14. Standard member expuddlepirate
    Exaulted high possum
    17 Jan '12 23:26
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Thread killing champ of October (last relevant complete month):

    Grampy Bobby 24
    shortcircuit 13
    Shallow Blue 9
    Ponderable 8
    Great Big Stees, mikelom 7
    Trev33 5
    Sicilian Sausage 4
    robbie carrobie, sonhouse 3
    Suzianne, expuddlepirate, karoly aczel, Phlabibit, tomtom232, FreakyKBH, woodgie 2
    Frank Burns, mlprior, rookie 54, uzless, RevRSleeker, L ...[text shortened]... s me, Tyson Mike, whodey, divegester, rickgarel, druss, kopatov 1

    One can see a trend I think
    I only killed 2??? Dang, I'm getting slow in my old age.
  15. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    17 Jan '12 23:34
    Originally posted by expuddlepirate
    I only killed 2??? Dang, I'm getting slow in my old age.
    And I supposedly didn't kill any!