1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 00:33
    Originally posted by @stellspalfie
    These millennial's are too busy faking the fossil records to find time to appreciate the fake moon landings....bloody millennial's!!!!
    I wonder what country will be the next to land humans and go to the Apollo sites and photograph the footprints and the little rover? Maybe Elon Musk? China?
  2. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    23 Jul '18 18:41
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I wonder what country will be the next to land humans and go to the Apollo sites and photograph the footprints and the little rover? Maybe Elon Musk? China?
    Zim has got a new space program...
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 08:481 edit
    Whoever cares enough to fire up Photoshop.

But you have to time these things right. If you just announce that you've been to the moon and look, here's a photo of the lily-white Amuhrican flag, then even MSNBC will realise it's a fake. So first you have to pretend to have a programme, then you have to pretend to go, and only then can you pretend to come back with piccies.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 10:14
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Whoever cares enough to fire up Photoshop.

But you have to time these things right. If you just announce that you've been to the moon and look, here's a photo of the lily-white Amuhrican flag, then even MSNBC will realise it's a fake. So first you have to pretend to have a programme, then you have to pretend to go, and only then can you pretend to come back with piccies.
    Do you claim that the Apolo moon landings didn’t happen?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 10:23
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    He is pretending to claim that.
    I think his pretence is a hoax.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 07:48
    May I remind you, sir, of your very own first post in this thread?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 10:31
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    You saying this might be a hoax.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 08:121 edit
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    May I remind you, sir, of your very own first post in this thread?
    Sure so do you claim that the Apollo moon landings didn’t happen or are you hoaxing being a hoaxer?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 08:13
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Similarly to FreakyKBH pretending to be a flatearther.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 15:15
    Apparently the earth is wherever i imagine it to be... and this week. The earth is flat. Going to be some major plane crash.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 16:181 edit
    We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing and we salute the c400,000 people involved for keeping their mouths shut for 49 years.
    Moon?

It's all some sort of Putin projection.

There is no moon.

Thanks Trump. 😞
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 17:38
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Thanks Trump. 😞
    Why do you always pretend you didn't vote for him and don't like him?
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 17:47
    Why do you always pretend you didn't vote for him and don't like him?
    Maybe he's/she's embarrassed.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 19:111 edit
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    Maybe he's/she's embarrassed.
    They all know I was an Apollo technician so they aim this stuff at me or so it seems. Of course the next pejorative will be to call me narcissistic because it MUST be all about ME. It is actually all about assswipes denying the greatest technological achievement of the 20th century and now, well into century 21 it hasn't been done again.

People forget things like the retro mirror which had to be placed on the moon by humans to correctly aim it at Earth so the powerful lasers on Earth can bounce a signal off it and get the distance to the moon within a centimeter or so, half an inch and that has shown the moon to be receding from Earth at the rate of a few Cm per year, a measurement impossible without that retroreflector.

The deniers can't picture when they aim the laser just a few miles away from the reflector that there is exactly ZERO signal of photons coming back from the moon but enough photons are detected that made their way from Earth to moon, hitting the retroreflector and back to Earth and the timing of those signals allows exact distances to be measured.
    But the lack of actual scientific understanding just allows them to poo poo such things without ever having to provide evidence to the contrary.

That is proof of human visits to the moon all by itself, no need to take closeups with a Canon point and shoot from a few meters way, the retroreflector provides that evidence every day.

But deniers are too pig headed to be able to comprehend that bit of technology.
    I suppose they would say robots put down that retroreflector but there was no robot technology to speak of in 1970 or so, the best computers were not much more powerful than a Commodore 64 and today's cell phones could have handled the entire space program data by itself.

But that doesn't stop the deniers, no, they think there was some superscience going on inside a hidden superfortified underground bunker or some such crap.
    It is a personal insult to me that deniers exist. The funny part is the denier BS was started by an American. Not Russians, Not Chinese, Americans because the Chinese and Russians know full well we went to the moon, their radar tracked our Apollo's right to the surface and NOBODY from those countries cried fake. It was AMERICANS, creepy assswipes in it for a buck.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '18 19:252 edits
    They all know I was an Apollo technician so they aim this stuff at me or so it seems. Of course the next pejorative will be to call me narcissistic because it MUST be all about ME. It is actually all about assswipes denying the greatest technological achievement of the 20th century and now, well into century 21 it hasn't been done again.

People forget t ...[text shortened]... and NOBODY from those countries cried fake. It was AMERICANS, creepy assswipes in it for a buck.
    I find it endlessly amusing that you were a NASA technician and yet you can’t keep your PC free of viruses and your swimming pool free of algae.

As a consolation here is a nice imgur dump debunking a bunch of slopey-brow Apollo hoax claims.

https://i.imgur.com/W5tT41Y.jpg

(Don’t know how to do imgur links)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree