General Forum

General Forum

  1. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88320
    21 Jul '18 05:59
    We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing and we salute the c400,000 people involved for keeping their mouths shut for 49 years.
  2. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    21 Jul '18 07:20
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing....
    With your spoonfed numbering, you are assuming there actually were TEN Apollo missions before it; you are a dupe.
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    31666
    21 Jul '18 07:41
    Originally posted by @fmf
    With your spoonfed numbering, you are assuming there actually [b]were TEN Apollo missions before it; you are a dupe.[/b]
    The big questions is, is the moon really there, or are they doing clever things with mirrors?
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    920967
    21 Jul '18 08:08
    Some idiots bought that round earth crap
  5. Arch Stantons Grave
    Joined
    04 Feb '11
    Moves
    28273
    21 Jul '18 08:27
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing and we salute the c400,000 people involved for keeping their mouths shut for 49 years.
    I agree with the first part 100% but not everyone working on the 'mission' needed to know it was fake.
    There was a huge number of people working on the Manhattan Project during WW2 to develop the atomic bomb. Only a few at the top of the pyramid knew what they were actually doing.
  6. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    21 Jul '18 08:30
    Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
    The big questions is, is the moon really there, or are they doing clever things with mirrors?
    Of course its there !
    It was towed into place by an alien space ship 200,000 years ago.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526188
    21 Jul '18 08:34
    Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
    The big questions is, is the moon really there, or are they doing clever things with mirrors?
    In fact is has to be a big ballon, which they infalkte and deflate regularly....
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10600
    21 Jul '18 10:09
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing and we salute the c400,000 people involved for keeping their mouths shut for 49 years.
    I have it on good authority that a certain cow once jumped over the moon. Why is there no commemoration of that event,...that's what I would like to know?


    And what the hell happened to my spoon?!

    😠
  9. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    21 Jul '18 10:28
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I have it on good authority that a certain cow once jumped over the moon. Why is there no commemoration of that event,...that's what I would like to know?


    And what the hell happened to my spoon?!

    😠
    That nursery rhyme was inspired by cave drawings done by stone age man as he watched in awe as the moon was towed into place.
    You spoon has been confiscated by the dish.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10600
    21 Jul '18 10:30
    Originally posted by @captain-strange
    That nursery rhyme was inspired by cave drawings done by stone age man as he watched in awe as the moon was towed into place.
    You spoon has been confiscated by the dish.
    I knew it...
  11. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    21095
    21 Jul '18 10:41
    Everybody knows that the sun is the hottest "disco ball" in the universe. That's why the flat-foots we call planets keep dancing around it.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97164
    21 Jul '18 14:01
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing and we salute the c400,000 people involved for keeping their mouths shut for 49 years.
    Ya right and I suppose that Santa is also a figment of someone's imagination too? Who do YOU think brings all the presents and how do you think they found out that the moon really is made of cheese. Come on man (if you are a man and not a woman) "fake"...really?
  13. Arch Stantons Grave
    Joined
    04 Feb '11
    Moves
    28273
    21 Jul '18 16:01
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Everybody knows that the sun is the hottest "disco ball" in the universe. That's why the flat-foots we call planets keep dancing around it.
    I was thinking of building a sonhouse in my garden.
    Then I realised I would have to endure fake NASA stories or worse, listen to it play the bouzouki all day and night.
    Project shelved.
    Maybe I will build a pool instead 😉
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    21 Jul '18 18:00
    Originally posted by @the-gravedigger
    I was thinking of building a sonhouse in my garden.
    Then I realised I would have to endure fake NASA stories or worse, listen to it play the bouzouki all day and night.
    Project shelved.
    Maybe I will build a pool instead 😉
    Kiss my asp
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    95096
    21 Jul '18 19:17
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing and we salute the c400,000 people involved for keeping their mouths shut for 49 years.
    These millennial's are too busy faking the fossil records to find time to appreciate the fake moon landings....bloody millennial's!!!!
Back to Top