1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 04:42
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Then it points to me.
    Maybe it's NOT his fault then. 😕
    NOT his fault? I thought for sure you would say "When you're right, you're right." 😞
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 05:58
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    NOT his fault? I thought for sure you would say "When you're right, you're right." 😞
    Can we get back to the "dead mothers" topic and lighten up?
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 13:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Can we get back to the "dead mothers" topic and lighten up?
    Many years ago I came across a dead mother (raccoon) on the side of the road. Nearby was a youngster so being the animal lover that I am I decided to take it upon myself to become the wee beasties parent. Now my parents thought maybe it wasn't such a good idea but hey what do parents know eh when you're 12-13? Boy was that a big mistake. It was fun for about the first while and it grew like a weed. Then after about 5-6 months it turned into a "wild and crazy" fiend, getting into everything and I mean everything at which point we, well mostly my parents, thought that maybe we had best release it back into the wild where it really belonged.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 14:09
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Many years ago I came across a dead mother (raccoon) on the side of the road. Nearby was a youngster so being the animal lover that I am I decided to take it upon myself to become the wee beasties parent. Now my parents thought maybe it wasn't such a good idea but hey what do parents know eh when you're 12-13? Boy was that a big mistake. It was fun f ...[text shortened]... parents, thought that maybe we had best release it back into the wild where it really belonged.
    And then it learned to play chess.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 15:26
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    And then it learned to play chess.
    You've met it? Please tell me it sucked at chess. I'd hate to think that it was better at it than me.
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 18:411 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    You've met it? Please tell me it sucked at chess. I'd hate to think that it was better at it than me.
    Raccoon got an FM title. 😞
  7. rebel city
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 19:10
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Raccoon got an FM title. 😞
    In that case, there is still hope for my Monkey. 😏
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 00:06
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    In that case, there is still hope for my Monkey. 😏
    I sooo wanted to reply but...😳
  9. old pueblo
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 03:081 edit
    People, people, people! Let's concentrate here! Actually, in the back of my mind, Huck's birthday is in March, but I think I just totally made that up one day. My brain does stuff like that. We've ruled out Suzianne and Trev. (And me ... not beloved, but definitely Scorpio) I don't think ChessPraxis is in June. I think he's a winter month. Or not. He's some month that has at least 28 days. Stees is apparently indisposed at the moment, teaching racoons how to play chess.

We need hints! Is the username a combined name (like Grampy or Stees) or a singular name (like me or Seitse)?
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 04:12
    Is it bigger than a breadbox? 😕
  11. old pueblo
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 04:25
    Animal, vegetable, or mineral?
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 14:32
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    Animal, vegetable, or mineral?
    I've given up trying to teach raccoons to play chess. All they want to do is eat and make a mess. 🙁
    Now where were we? Oh ya June 1st....that's easy. It was 3 days ago DUH!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree