1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    16 Jun '14 02:23
    On social networking sites, have you ever seen a pic of someone's food, and it looks less than appealing? So you give the pic a pity thumbs up?
    I know you might think I would make a rude comment about the presentation or that fact that it looks like someone hurled onto a plate, then grabbed the camera. 😕 I can be a bit rude or mean, but I would hate to spoil someone's dinner, or the fact that they went to all the trouble to prepare it, then someone who won't eat it disses it.
    Do people still "dis" in today's world?
    If I keep asking questions, will people think I am making fun of FMF?
    Is FMF really a big FMF?
    I suspect he is, do you?
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    16 Jun '14 02:27
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    On social networking sites, have you ever seen a pic of someone's food, and it looks less than appealing? So you give the pic a pity thumbs up?
    I know you might think I would make a rude comment about the presentation or that fact that it looks like someone hurled onto a plate, then grabbed the camera. 😕 I can be a bit rude or mean, but I would hate to ...[text shortened]... s, will people think I am making fun of FMF?
    Is FMF really a big FMF?
    I suspect he is, do you?
    yes...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree