1. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 11:31
    ... Scantily clad woman. What's the deal? Why are they being plastered all over the news?
    They are more annoying than the Go compare guy.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 13:11
    @congruent said
    ... Scantily clad woman. What's the deal? Why are they being plastered all over the news?
    Show business is all about getting attention. I remember Lady Gaga and her meat dress's. Personally, I think most of this is unnecessary, but the artistic temperament takes on some strange forms.
  3. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 13:16
    @mchill said
    Show business is all about getting attention. I remember Lady Gaga and her meat dress's. Personally, I think most of this is unnecessary, but the artistic temperament takes on some strange forms.
    Lady Gaga in the meat dress is something out of a horror movie
    https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20230921-lady-gaga-meat-dress-the-outfit-that-shocked-the-world#:~:text=Lady%20Gaga%20intended%20the%20meat,was%20sewn%20to%20the%20meat.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '24 13:54
    @congruent said
    It is very simple it sells what ever product they are trying to sell.

Men and some women just eat it up so to speak. 🙂

-VR
  5. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 06:44
    Kanye West's wife Bianca Censori tired of being ‘free marketing tool'
    By Web Desk
    |
    March 29, 2024
    Kanye West's wife Bianca Censori is reportedly struggling with the frequent public appearances
    Kanye Wests wife Bianca Censori is reportedly struggling with the frequent public appearances
    Kanye West's wife Bianca Censori is reportedly struggling with the frequent public appearances
    Kanye West's wife Bianca Censori is reportedly not ok with being used as a “free marketing tool” for his upcoming album Vultures 2.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 21:00
    who gives a flying fortnight... b'jeezus
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 21:051 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Well put! 🙂

You always put a smile on my face too. You may have to explain it to Gooster. 🙂

-VR
  8. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 05:51
    Kanye spent $7 million on a Super Bowl slot on a 30 second advert but lost billions due to his controversial rants. That seems to be forgotten now all eyes on the Censori
  9. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 06:13
    @earl-of-trumps said
    This is some news for ya, the Kentucky moms beaten up in Bahamas were LYING
    YouTube?si=1Awcipx7UOym_T_P
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 06:49
    @congruent said
    Kanye West's wife Bianca Censori tired of being ‘free marketing tool'
    By Web Desk
    |
    March 29, 2024
    Kanye Wests wife Bianca Censori is reportedly struggling with the frequent public appearances
    Kanye West's wife Bianca Censori is reportedly struggling with the frequent public ...[text shortened]... i is reportedly not ok with being used as a “free marketing tool” for his upcoming album Vultures 2.
    ....congruent free marketing for him on an obscure chess site Forum (About 20 to 30 active users)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree