Moves
    09 Jul '17 13:20
    in California, assisted suicide is legal
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Jul '17 15:02
    Originally posted by BongalloJoe
    im on meds (dolpamine) so ill take one today. that helps sometimes.
    We need you, Joe. The world wouldn't be the same without you.
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    09 Jul '17 15:08
    Take help from people who can be trusted in these matters and who know much about them.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Jul '17 18:10
    Originally posted by Torunn
    Take help from people who can be trusted in these matters and who know much about them.
    Sage advice.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '17 20:12
    KMS is 'kill myself' so suicide.
    Sorry mate, I already sent guns πŸ™
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Jul '17 20:13
    please send support im not even kidding
    You're in the States, right? National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK

(And if not,. you'll probably find one here:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/SuicidePrevention )
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '17 20:13
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Been there. Postponed it. Things got better. That's what happens.
    There's always tomorrow
  8. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Jul '17 22:15
    If you go through with it, you won't be in a position to fix whatever is wrong. Whatever it is that is 'killing' you, you have to be here to fix it. If you can't fix it alone, seek help.
  9. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    10 Jul '17 00:23
    Thanks to everyone. Friends are over and life is good, and the ridalin definately helped. Went to church today and i found a purpose which is exactly what needed. praise the lord.
    i think the problem is resolved. ill have the ridalin more often from now on.
    my body isnt producing enough dopamine, which is a chemical that basically makes you fell good about yourself and your surroundings. exery time you excersize, your body produces dopamine. thats probably why ive been having these suicidal thoughts. praise the lord for fixing this.

thatks to you guys for the support most of all. i probably would be dead right now if not for you guys.
    I'll keep you updated.
  10. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    10 Jul '17 00:26
    becoma christianis what im saying cuz it helps. God gives you a purpose to live, which i didnt hve before. if hyou dont have a purpose, go to brightmoorchristianchurch.com or bcc.com or just google brightmoor. itas a church in michigan that our family used to go to before we moved. they broadstream, so you can watch it antwhere.
  11. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    10 Jul '17 00:27
    Thanks again guys.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    10 Jul '17 00:27
    Thanks to everyone. Friends are over and life is good, and the ridalin definately helped. Went to church today and i found a purpose which is exactly what needed. praise the lord.
    my body isnt producing enough dopamine, which is a chemical that basically makes you fell good ...[text shortened]... ort most of all. i probably would be dead right now if not for you guys.
    I'll keep you updated.
    Live long and prosper. πŸ™‚
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Jul '17 01:19
    my body isnt producing enough dopamine, which is a chemical that basically makes you fell good ...[text shortened]... ort most of all. i probably would be dead right now if not for you guys.
    I'll keep you updated.
    Praise the Lord indeed,
    .. but he was struggling without the Ridalin.

Reminds me of the story of the new Parish vicar who sees an old man working away
    in his beautiful cottage garden and says
    "It's remarkable what Man and God can achieve together"
    to which the old man replies
    "Yes Vicar, but you should have seen the state it was in when He had it to Himself!"
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jul '17 16:29
    I'll keep you updated.
    Good to hear Joe.
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Jul '17 18:41
    becoma christianis what im saying cuz it helps. God gives you a purpose to live, which i didnt hve before.
    Erm. As a Christian myself, I'd like to point out that just becoming a Christian isn't quite enough. You have to love your neighbours as well, and what's more important in this case, love yourself and let your neighbours love yourself. In other words, be a Christian outside as well as inside. But yes, a good church can be a great support. (So, I might add, can be non-Christian but neighbourly neighbours - remember the salient point about the good Samaritan!)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree