1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Jul '17 18:54
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Erm. As a Christian myself, I'd like to point out that just becoming a Christian isn't quite enough. You have to love your neighbours as well, and what's more important in this case, love yourself and let your neighbours love yourself. In other words, be a Christian outside as well as inside. But yes, a good church can be a great support. (So, I ...[text shortened]... non-Christian but neighbourly neighbours - remember the salient point about the good Samaritan!)
    I know this is not the right place, but I would like to add that it can be very difficult to believe in anything in a secular environment such as Sweden, if we are brought up with typically Swedish traditions, or very often lack of such. I'm forever grateful to a player here on RHP who helped me in a situation where I, myself, wasn't enough. A few words from this person helped me to a new understanding. The timing was right for me to see that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree