1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 12:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What took you longer; writing your post or thimbing down each of the people you don't like in this thread😛
    I'm not familiar with 'thimbing'... could you rewrite your question in English?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 12:32
    Are you saying your posting here is a bit like robbie carrobie says about his posting here - "self propaganda", and not to be taken seriously?
    It beats posts whose only purpose is to put other posters down.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 12:35
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    If I ever see 'We serve only the freshest food', I always steer clear of the place.

I mean, if they have some potatoes that are one or two days old, and they get a new delivery in to top up, then they must be using this latest batch first. They must throw so much away, their prices must be much higher than they need to be.

Stands to reason.
    The fallacy here is that you assume that people in business always tell the truth in their advertising. This cannot be the case in every instance.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 12:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It beats posts whose only purpose is to put other posters down.
    Classic.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 03:15
    These guarantees always make me chuckle, the shopping public are so naive (no offence intended).

"Buy one get one free" really? So you are cutting your gross margin by at least 50% and your net margin by a lot more?

"75% off" so you were selling it for 100 and still make sufficient cash margin by selling it at 25 and 100 wasn't you ripping me off?
    If you unavoidably lost your house in an effort to prove that one of your OPs wasn't a joke about paying for an RHP subscription but had in fact been meant deadly seriously, is there some sort of insurance or guarantee you could claim against so as not to lose all the money you'd invested in it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree