1. Joined
    20 Nov '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 18:191 edit
    This problem has been going on since they redid the website. My games, btw, have way more than eleven moves in them. Could anyone tell me -- do they know - if there's a way to contact the webmaster? I seriously think it's a website problem.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 18:43
    Originally posted by Cleojuly
    This problem has been going on since they redid the website. My games, btw, have way more than eleven moves in them. Could anyone tell me -- do they know - if there's a way to contact the webmaster? I seriously think it's a website problem.
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There is a link there to send feedback. This is the best way to contact the webmaster.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 19:26
    I looked at all your games in progress and found I had the scroll bar and could scroll up and down as I chose. You might try closing out RHP and coming back in and recheck. The scroll was fully functional for me.
  4. Joined
    20 Nov '08
    Moves
    30 Sep '15 09:27
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There is a link there to send feedback. This is the best way to contact the webmaster.
    Thanks Ghost of a Duke. Hope the webmaster considers fixing the site.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 17:00
    Thanks Ghost of a Duke. Hope the webmaster considers fixing the site.
    Did you read my post? I tried your games and they all scrolled fine. That means there is nothing wrong with the site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree