1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 18:46
    Scientists from Odense University (Denmark) discovered in the study based on observation of 242 men in age 32-56 from 1984 until present days.

Listening indie rock music (brit-pop, new wave, melodious punk rock, indie guitar music, some forms of old school garage rock) prolongs men's life and incites secretion of testosterone, happiness-hormone, and so-called "creative hormone".

Just like watching boobs!

Women however don't benefit that kind of music.

It is also established that eating family packs of vanilla ice cream on weekends produces similar results on both men and women.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 22:45
    Well...in light of these current evidence-based recommendations: I guess I'll now part with my Ravi Shankar vinyls.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 05:09
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Well...in light of these current evidence-based recommendations: I guess I'll now part with my Ravi Shankar vinyls.
    What about his daughter Norah? Don't know why I didn't come.....
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 12:52
    Why just indie guitar music? Should be any music which makes you happy...
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 23:441 edit
    Originally posted by @vandervelde
    Scientists from Odense University (Denmark) discovered in the study based on observation of 242 men in age 32-56 from 1984 until present days.

Listening indie rock music (brit-pop, new wave, melodious punk rock, indie guitar music, some forms of old school garage rock) prolongs men's life and incites secretion of testosterone, happiness-hormone, and ...[text shortened]... ng family packs of vanilla ice cream on weekends produces similar results on both men and women.
    I feel happiest eating an individual ice cream in private without anyone around to look at it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree