General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    14 Nov '15 19:56
    As Hebdo said, they do not need prayers, but life, that we go out and drink a glass of wine in public, I am having dinner at Peperoncimo, Malta, and that for Paris. Let's be naughty for Paris in spite fanatic murderers
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2490
    14 Nov '15 19:59
    I hope Parisians and Parisiennes can put this behind them and carry on. It's the best way of showing that they will not be cowed.
  3. Joined
    05 Sep '15
    Moves
    94
    14 Nov '15 21:32
    Agreed. Let freedom continue to ring. Paris will not be brought to its knees.

    And let's hope this is a wake up call for the nations who are sleeping and just hope this all goes away. America included.

    It won't. It is here to stay unless nations unite and defeat evil when confronted with it.

    As far as I am concerned those French citizens and our citizens are one in the same. Out on a Friday night enjoying their freedom with their loved ones. It could happen/will happen/has happened here and elsewhere unfortunately.

    My prayers are with those families and all of France today.
  4. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    14 Nov '15 22:04
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    As Hebdo said, they do not need prayers, but life, that we go out and drink a glass of wine in public, I am having dinner at Peperoncimo, Malta, and that for Paris. Let's be naughty for Paris in spite fanatic murderers
    I am sure all the people In Paris who have had loved ones slaughtered are comforted by the thought of you out eating and drinking.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    14 Nov '15 22:261 edit
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    I am sure all the people In Paris who have had loved ones slaughtered are comforted by the thought of you out eating and drinking.
    You're so narrow-minded...

    Charlie Hebdo reacted like this;
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995266/Paris-shooting-how-events-unfolded-on-social-media.html
    "Friends from whole world, thank yoz for pray for Paris, but we don't need more religion! Our faith goes o music! Kisss! Life!
    Chapmagne and joy! Paris is about life!"

    Terrorists want exactly what you are emanating, to make us all crying scared grandmothers.
  6. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    14 Nov '15 23:061 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    You're so narrow-minded...

    Charlie Hebdo reacted like this;
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995266/Paris-shooting-how-events-unfolded-on-social-media.html
    "Friends from whole world, thank yoz for pray for Paris, but we don't need more religion! Our faith goes o music! Kisss! Life!
    Chapmagne and joy! Paris is about life!"

    Terrorists want exactly what you are emanating, to make us all crying scared grandmothers.
    Just stick to your eating and drinking, its what your best at.
    You certainly have no idea what I am emanating.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    139078
    14 Nov '15 23:12
    Humanity can not and will not be directed
    by those who are frightened of humanity !!

    Enough said.
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    14 Nov '15 23:16
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Just stick to your eating and drinking, its what your best at.
    You certainly have no idea what I am emanating.
    you keep on drooling and yes we have no idea what you drool about.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    14 Nov '15 23:183 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Humanity can not and will not be directed
    by those who are frightened of humanity !!

    Enough said.
    Hey Sup Mghoobs, I am playing awesome chess, Tell ol Shirley Clause that I want a match with you so I give you a pasting on the chess board- give my regards to Boobs45 of the Goolies clan as well, we blew him away on the leader board. he is presently eating our dust at some road side cafe.
  10. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    14 Nov '15 23:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you keep on drooling and yes we have no idea what you drool about.
    Its obvious that your JW elders seriously discourage you lot from going on to further education.
    I pity you Robbie but I will not indulge in play ground insults.
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    14 Nov '15 23:332 edits
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Its obvious that your JW elders seriously discourage you lot from going on to further education.
    I pity you Robbie but I will not indulge in play ground insults.
    Strange I have further education qualifications in Art and design and Computer science as well as highers in the Scottish education system. How do you think I gained those by falling into the Clyde and coming up with them in my pocket? I don't need or solicit your pity give it to someone that cares! Clearly your erudition has not benefited you in the slightest and you appear a rather unhappy fellow while I on the other hand skip gleefully around.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    139078
    14 Nov '15 23:521 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Hey Sup Mghoobs, I am playing awesome chess, Tell ol Shirley Clause that I want a match with you so I give you a pasting on the chess board- give my regards to Boobs45 of the Goolies clan as well, we blew him away on the leader board. he is presently eating our dust at some road side cafe.
    Our clan is focused on winning the 2015 clan championship !!
    We are not interested in wannabes who keep humping our legs !!

    This thread is intended for our community to show support for the fine people of Paris.

    So please keep your clan inhibitions out of this thread and forum... thank you...
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Nov '15 00:161 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Our clan is focused on winning the 2015 clan championship !!
    We are not interested in wannabes who keep humping our legs !!

    This thread is intended for our community to show support for the fine people of Paris.

    So please keep your clan inhibitions out of this thread and forum... thank you...
    dude as someone as strung out for human affection as yourself i suspect that you could do with all the attention you could get, bit its OK Ken, Chick Ken, anytime when you are ready I can give you a pasting.

    Clan inhibitions??? too much sauce dude.
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    15 Nov '15 01:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Strange I have further education qualifications in Art and design and Computer science as well as highers in the Scottish education system. How do you think I gained those by falling into the Clyde and coming up with them in my pocket? I don't need or solicit your pity give it to someone that cares! Clearly your erudition has not benefited you in th ...[text shortened]... lightest and you appear a rather unhappy fellow while I on the other hand skip gleefully around.
    You skip gleefully when you reach the targets set by your JW masters.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    15 Nov '15 02:36
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    You skip gleefully when you reach the targets set by your JW masters.
    Exactly what makes Robbie worse than any other religious person? I don't like to see fellow guitarists put down like that. Have you heard his guitar playing? It might put him in a different light.
Back to Top