Moves
    15 Nov '15 02:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 09:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Exactly what makes Robbie worse than any other religious person? I don't like to see fellow guitarists put down like that. Have you heard his guitar playing? It might put him in a different light.
    Lol hes a Jehovahs witness but its ok cause he can play the electric guitar, LOL, kinda like '. . . .that creep can roll, man', 'yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude'
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 10:02
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Just stick to your eating and drinking, its what your best at.
    You certainly have no idea what I am emanating.
    You can't have an idea what I am best at.
  4. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 21:12
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    You can't have an idea what I am best at.
    Loving Slobodan, the greatest Serb LOL
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 14:042 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol hes a Jehovahs witness but its ok cause he can play the electric guitar, LOL, kinda like '. . . .that creep can roll, man', 'yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude'
    I'm just saying you are not totally hide bound to your religion at the expense of all else like Dasa, for instance. You actually have other things you do, like grow beer🙂 I gather JW's don't restrict the use of alcohol....

What gets me is this hard on against JW's. I don't know why religions that supposedly worship the same alleged god can't see what is common in these religions rather than focusing on what is different.

I dislike ALL religions so to me there is no difference fundamentally between alleged Christians and alleged JW's or Islam for that matter.

I am a universal disliker of religions🙂 I want freedom FROM religion not freedom OF religion. But that is just me and at least ten other people......
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 14:48

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 14:48
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Loving Slobodan, the greatest Serb LOL
    Drop dead you moron. .
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 16:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I'm just saying you are not totally hide bound to your religion at the expense of all else like Dasa, for instance. You actually have other things you do, like grow beer🙂 I gather JW's don't restrict the use of alcohol....

What gets me is this hard on against JW's. I don't know why religions that supposedly worship the same alleged god can't see what is ...[text shortened]... m FROM religion not freedom OF religion. But that is just me and at least ten other people......
    Sure but we must surely accept our friends despite their idiosyncrasies 😀

Growing beer yes, I am becoming less of a brewer and more like a chemist! I have order scales for measuring small amounts of magnesium sulphate, calcium chloride, calcium sulphate, calcium carbonate etc Also i have purchased some lactic acid for Ph reducing properties and some Acidulated malt (essentially Munich malt treated with lactic acid) I need some calcium hydroxide for making Belgian Candi sugar a key ingredient as well, I am like an Alchemist man!
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 16:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Sure but we must surely accept our friends despite their idiosyncrasies 😀

Growing beer yes, I am becoming less of a brewer and more like a chemist! I have order scales for measuring small amounts of magnesium sulphate, calcium chloride, calcium sulphate, calcium carbonate etc Also i have purchased some lactic acid for Ph reducing properties an ...[text shortened]... m hydroxide for making Belgian Candi sugar a key ingredient as well, I am like an Alchemist man!
    I accept anyone not an enemy and I have no problem with you being JW, I just wish the entire human race would get its collective head out of its ass and see there is no deity coming down to fix our boo boo's. I would love to sample your brew, have a game over a real board! My favorite is a local lager, Yuengling, reported to be America's oldest brewery. Seems just the right amount of bitter for me. I don't really like the dark beers like Guinness, at least the swill they sell the American's🙂 It seemed to be a lot better in Ireland, and another one, Killian's Irish Red? If that was the one I sampled in Dublin, it was better to my taste than Guinness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree