18 Oct '13 00:04
    Sometimes we just have to admit defeat.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 22:02
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Factoid 1): many words are the children and grandchildren and nephews and nieces of mister lol and his lovely bride, lols. Space allows only a truncated portion of their family tree: lolocopter, lolar skates, lolar eclipse, lolcano, lolcanic eruption, lollopops... Factoid 2): mister lol and his lovely bride, lols were lolmates from day one. (lolume one)
    It's roflcopter, dude, get with the times.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 00:55
    You're asking Bobby to get with the times? Have you ever tried asking a squirrel to stop claiming trees?
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 01:13
    Originally posted by Trev33
    You're asking Bobby to get with the times? Have you ever tried asking a squirrel to stop claiming trees?
    It gets ugly when one squirrel jumps another squirrel's claim. 😞
  5. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    26 Oct '13 01:54
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]lol

This may or may not sound silly but the use of "lol" is so pervasive on the internet that it's stimulated my curiosity to ask: has anyone here ever said, "lol" to mean "laughing out loud", "lots of luck" or "lots of love" in person or on the phone? lol[/b]
    wtf 😉
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 03:19
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    It gets ugly when one squirrel jumps another squirrel's claim. 😞
    Talking of squirrels, i hadn't seen one in a few years until last Sunday when like the phrase with buses two of them popped up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree