1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 01:171 edit
    Bye-bye dentists!

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/16/fillings-dentists-tooth-decay-treatment

Growing up I got my first filling at 18 and I only have three. I drink lots of soda and when I had holes in my teeth I never told my mom. I would just brush my teeth and they would grow back just like any other normal bone in your body does! But that's what Dentist don't want to tell you!
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 01:29
    Originally posted by RBHILL

Growing up I got my first feeling at 18 and I only have three.
    Hang in there and maybe you'll eventually get to third base. 🙂
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 01:393 edits
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Hang in there and maybe you'll eventually get to third base. 🙂
    LOL stupid ass iPhone doesn't know feeling from filling(I had to fix this one because it said feeling again too) LOL! I would like to feel what the Trophy feeling like of the World Cup!
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 19:44
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    LOL stupid ass iPhone doesn't know feeling from filling(I had to fix this one because it said feeling again too) LOL! I would like to feel what the Trophy feeling like of the World Cup!
    Are you from Mexico?
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 20:30

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. old pueblo
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 19:16
    I finally lucked out in the dental world; I have a great dentist now. I have only needed cleanings and concurrent checkups the past few years, but they also check for oral cancer, which I greatly appreciate.

On the other end of the spectrum, I once went to a dentist who "accidentally" brushed against something no other dentist did in my entire life. Never went back.

Which leads to this great link: http://imgur.com/gallery/v26AIQL

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree