General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    26 Jan '17 16:242 edits
    Is it true? I heard rumours.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526188
    26 Jan '17 16:35
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/26/politics/madeleine-albright-muslim-executive-order/index.html

    That is the story accoring to CNN. The point is not theological but political.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322241
    27 Jan '17 02:18
    Clearly from that CNN item the thread title is incorrect. It's nothing to do with conversion.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    27 Jan '17 02:22
    So her kok wasn´t circumcised after all.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    27 Jan '17 04:29
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    So her kok wasn´t circumcised after all.
    So this was your punchline going in?

    Pathetic.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 Jan '17 15:241 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Is it true? I heard rumours.
    Can they force her to wear a hijab?

    Please.

    I had no idea Madeleine thought that women should be second class citizens and hates gays.

    Who knew?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    27 Jan '17 20:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    Can they force her to wear a hijab?

    Please.

    I had no idea Madeleine thought that women should be second class citizens and hates gays.

    Who knew?
    "They" can't do anything. Did you even read the article?

    She is standing ready to register as Muslim on Trump's "hit list", because she is protesting Trump's Muslim registry, you idiot.

    But never mind the facts, huh?
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322241
    27 Jan '17 21:142 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "They" can't do anything. Did you even read the article?

    She is standing ready to register as Muslim on Trump's "hit list", because she is protesting Trump's Muslim registry, you idiot.

    But never mind the facts, huh?
    Our Seitse copycat, vandervelde, posted a deliberate lie as a thread title in order to stir up trouble. So it's a completely trash thread and doesn't deserve forum house room. Maybe vandervelde should be posting on twitter instead, anything goes there.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    27 Jan '17 21:48
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Our Seitse copycat, vandervelde, posted a deliberate lie as a thread title in order to stir up trouble. So it's a completely trash thread and doesn't deserve forum house room. Maybe vandervelde should be posting on twitter instead, anything goes there.
    Allow me to claim originality.😞
    On twitter however I am being posting report from my journey through musicals and gis, beginning with American Idiot, both as musical (rock opera) and real band's tour..
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    27 Jan '17 22:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    Can they force her to wear a hijab?

    Please.

    I had no idea Madeleine thought that women should be second class citizens and hates gays.

    Who knew?
    You are such a narrow-minded idiot.

    Do you actually know any Muslim women?
    I knew many in UK and none wore a hijab.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 Jan '17 23:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "They" can't do anything. Did you even read the article?

    She is standing ready to register as Muslim on Trump's "hit list", because she is protesting Trump's Muslim registry, you idiot.

    But never mind the facts, huh?
    So let me get this straight, she is standing by to register as a Muslim even though she it not a Muslim?

    And I'm the idiot?

    All righty then!
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 Jan '17 23:422 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You are such a narrow-minded idiot.

    Do you actually know any Muslim women?
    I knew many in UK and none wore a hijab.
    Narrow minded?

    Tell us, do men have the same rights as women under Sharia law?

    And no, there is no changing Sharia cuz Mo was the last spokesperson for God.

    I reckon he broke the mold.

    I notice you did not touch the gay issue with a 10 foot hijab.
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88322
    28 Jan '17 00:11
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Is it true? I heard rumours.
    Who cares?
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 Jan '17 01:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Narrow minded?

    Tell us, do men have the same rights as women under Sharia law?

    And no, there is no changing Sharia cuz Mo was the last spokesperson for God.

    I reckon he broke the mold.

    I notice you did not touch the gay issue with a 10 foot hijab.
    Islam is as crazy as Christianity or Judaism.
    I don't defend any religion.

    If you are going to rant on about Sharia Law then you need to
    attack every Christian and Jew about Mosaic Law.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Jan '17 00:182 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Islam is as crazy as Christianity or Judaism.
    I don't defend any religion.

    If you are going to rant on about Sharia Law then you need to
    attack every Christian and Jew about Mosaic Law.
    Putting Christianity and Judaism in the same group as Islam, eh?

    Tell us, how many world wide terrorist organizations are associated with Christianity and Judaism?

    Which religions today have a worse record in terms of human rights and women's rights and gay rights?
Back to Top