1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 23:15
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Milking the American people
    hmmm,
    i wouldn't mind being milked right about now...
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Aug '18 23:27
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Don't be bitter, it's better with butter.
    Nut butter.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    23 Aug '18 02:32
    It BELONGS in the trash.
    Sonhouse, sonhouse, sonhouse. When are you going to learn that I could unleash my wrath upon you at anytime? Maybe you shouldn't poke the bear?
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Aug '18 06:20
    I’m suggesting that his family has been threatened with teh murder. A car accident, gas leak, plane crash, all the usual stuff. Cohen has plead guilty and implicated #45 to keep them alive. It’s the only explanation.
    No, there is another explanation: blind ambition lead him to make some bad decisions, and he's lately come to realize it and regret them.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Aug '18 12:59
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    No, there is another explanation: blind ambition lead him to make some bad decisions, and he's lately come to realize it and regret them.
    He was "following" a baboon...I mean buffoon.
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 03:09
    Cohen has the ambition of a potato. He just rode the sycophant train and lost touch with the fact actions have consequences.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 07:40
    It BELONGS in the trash.
    Same thing.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 13:20
    Sonhouse, sonhouse, sonhouse. When are you going to learn that I could unleash my wrath upon you at anytime? Maybe you shouldn't poke the bear?
    Oh god, you have me quaking in my boots. So now that you know where I live, having pulled up the sat view of my home and publishing my address why don't you show up here and prove how dangerous you are in real life? A troll like you would never be so bold, instead just relying on anonymous internet bull shyte like the bull shyte artist you really are.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 16:20
    Oh god, you have me quaking in my boots. So now that you know where I live, having pulled up the sat view of my home and publishing my address why don't you show up here and prove how dangerous you are in real life? A troll like you would never be so bold, instead just relying on anonymous internet bull shyte like the bull shyte artist you really are.
    If I were you, I would report these threats to the admin and maybe your local authorities. Can't be too sure with anonymous randos on the internet. I had one recently send me doctored up pictures of my children drawing dicks on stuff through facebook messenger. V bizarre behaviour.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 16:581 edit
    Originally posted by @darvlay
    If I were you, I would report these threats to the admin and maybe your local authorities. Can't be too sure with anonymous randos on the internet. I had one recently send me doctored up pictures of my children drawing dicks on stuff through facebook messenger. V bizarre behaviour.
    Already been there, the shyte posts of the creep HOH were removed within a day or two.
    Still the damage was done.

Personally I NEVER thought of doing the same thing to anyone for most any reason. That just was below my moral horizon. Of course that was no problem for the creep HOH. Not only no remorse but glee at how incredibly brilliant he thought that all was. Really patted himself on the back like he did society a big favor.

More like Trump now that we have found out he personally selected all the anti Hillary BS pieces in the National Enquirer, which he did starting in the year 2010.

Personally I hope Trump fries but I would hate for the OTHER assswipe to then be POTUS, Pence.

Sorry for the distraction, but I am in a real anti trump mood right now.
  11. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 19:561 edit
    Maybe you shouldn't poke the bear?
    D'ya hear that Boo Boo? 😉
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 20:44
    Originally posted by @darvlay
    It’s all out of love.
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    24 Aug '18 23:45
    Already been there, the shyte posts of the creep HOH were removed within a day or two.
    Still the damage was done.

Personally I NEVER thought of doing the same thing to anyone for most any reason. That just was below my moral horizon. Of course that was no problem for the creep HOH. Not only no remorse but glee at how incredibly brilliant he thought th ...[text shortened]... hen be POTUS, Pence.

Sorry for the distraction, but I am in a real anti trump mood right now.
    Trumps Godlike! We are truly blessed to bask in the glory of his twittered wisdom. These are the best of times.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 09:10
    Didja see the Fox interview in which he claimed that if he's impeached, the economy will crash? LOL, what jerk. As if the whole country depended on his personality complex.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 13:36
    Didja see the Fox interview in which he claimed that if he's impeached, the economy will crash? LOL, what jerk. As if the whole country depended on his personality complex.
    I wonder what "The Russians" would be willing to take (cents on the dollar) to unload Trumps "IOUs"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree