1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 13:425 edits
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I wonder what "The Russians" would be willing to take (cents on the dollar) to unload Trumps "IOUs"?
    I heard the IOU's amount to over 300 MILLION. There is a paper trail now to prove it and Weissenberg is spilling the beans as we speak, flipping left and right now, Cohen, Peckerhead, and now Weissenberg and "Take the Bullet' Manafort will soon I'm sure.

He will be charged in state courts where there will be no Trump pardon and at near 70 years old, he would not want to spend what would effectively be the rest of his life in prison when by flipping it could be a couple of years or less.

I think that particular calculus will catch up to him. Thing is, he was present in the room where Ruskies and Trump Jr actually talked about dealing dirt on Hillary so he would be valuable to prosecutors right there even if nothing else came up. Nothing more the court Jester Giuliani can say now...

I bet Hillary is having a HUGE party right now, dancing in the streets🙂

Payback is a bitch, eh.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 14:02
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I heard the IOU's amount to over 300 MILLION. There is a paper trail now to prove it and Weissenberg is spilling the beans as we speak, flipping left and right now, Cohen, Peckerhead, and now Weissenberg and "Take the Bullet' Manafort will soon I'm sure.

He will be charged in state courts where there will be no Trump pardon and at near 70 years old, he ...[text shortened]... et Hillary is having a HUGE party right now, dancing in the streets🙂

Payback is a bitch, eh.
    Ya know what they say, "What goes around, comes around", or maybe even better, "O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!"
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Aug '18 14:28
    you know,
    i remember christmas mornings, after a night of sugarplums dancing naked in my head,
    thinking just how great it was gonna be, a lil more than slightly manic when mom would make me brush my teeth before sitting impatiently in front of the tree while daddy made coffee...
    the buildup to the event was better than ANY disneyesque advertising about the latest puppet movie...
    but,
    instead of an erector set, which i figured was coming,
    or the silicone vibrating japanese love doll (with a realistically toned backside),
    i got yet another plastic egg with forking silly putty in it...

so many expectations,
    another broken heart,
    sure,
    christmas came and went,
    it was there,
    bright lights and tinsel,
    merry music and candy,
    forced attendance at the special church service (gag me with a spoon),

BUT

it never was what i was led to believe it was gonna be...

now and forever, i will not allow myself to get excited about what may or may not happen...
    not even if she's waggin her oiled tush in a paid for hotel room...
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Aug '18 12:35
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    you know,
    i remember christmas mornings, after a night of sugarplums dancing naked in my head,
    thinking just how great it was gonna be, a lil more than slightly manic when mom would make me brush my teeth before sitting impatiently in front of the tree while daddy made coffee...
    the buildup to the event was better than ANY disneyesque advertising about ...[text shortened]... at may or may not happen...
    not even if she's waggin her oiled tush in a paid for hotel room...
    My "heart" aches for you. You are not a "glass half full" person.😳
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    26 Aug '18 15:31
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    My "heart" aches for you. You are not a "glass half full" person.😳
    it's a parable, simply noting the similarities between the wildest expectations of the anti-trump crowd hoping for blood, and the memories of my childhood...
    if yer heart aches, do not use quotes, otherwise it is no longer "your" heart...

gawd i love explaining things to folks...
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Aug '18 16:50
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    it's a parable, simply noting the similarities between the wildest expectations of the anti-trump crowd hoping for blood, and the memories of my childhood...
    if yer heart aches, do not use quotes, otherwise it is no longer "your" heart...

gawd i love explaining things to folks...
    We don't need blood, just a resignation will do nicely.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree