1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 20:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I don't really care about such nonsense. It just goes to show you will go to any lengths to "prove" Nasa never launched a satellite which is your bottom line. Which is so full of shyte it is not worth arguing over. Have fun with your fantasies. Here is a challenge, which you never responded to: Book a trip on the circumnavigation of Antarctica, there are ro ...[text shortened]... tried to circumnavigate Antartica? Or are you satisfied to just parrot other people's thoughts?
    Holy ship balls, Batman: sonhouse deflects yet again.

This is irrefutable evidence that something is amiss--- at least on the surface of the situation--- and sonhouse plugs his ears and runs away from addressing it.

Of COURSE it is "nonsense," sonhouse: you don't have an answer for it.
    You realize there's no way for that ball to be on the station which makes any logistical sense.
    This isn't going to any lengths at all, but rather, it is merely pointing out from their own actions the incongruity of their projected presentation when compared to reality.
    This requires no interpretation, no funny math, no calculations, no conjecture.

They have an item on the station which could only have been provided after January 22, but their last possible supply was three months prior to that date.

Don't run away, sonhouse.
    Take your beating like a man.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 01:14
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Holy ship balls, Batman: sonhouse deflects yet again.

This is irrefutable evidence that something is amiss--- at least on the surface of the situation--- and sonhouse plugs his ears and runs away from addressing it.

Of COURSE it is "nonsense," sonhouse: you don't have an answer for it.
    You realize there's no way for that ball to be on the station wh ...[text shortened]... three months prior to that date.

Don't run away, sonhouse.
    Take your beating like a man.[/b]
    That is so stupid as to not be worth the effort to refute. You have won nothing, you are still a traitor to the United States of America.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 03:33
    That is so stupid as to not be worth the effort to refute. You have won nothing, you are still a traitor to the United States of America.
    That's your answer for everything when you're beat like a red-headed step-child, jackass.

Pathetic.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 04:24
    That's your answer for everything when you're beat like a red-headed step-child, jackass.

Pathetic.
    So book a trip round Antarctica, there are still rooms on the liner. It has gone all the way round 3 times now and are doing # 4 so put your money where your mouth is and see for yourself.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 14:46
    So book a trip round Antarctica, there are still rooms on the liner. It has gone all the way round 3 times now and are doing # 4 so put your money where your mouth is and see for yourself.
    FFS: this one requires NO money, NO travel, literally NO effort other than logic.
    Looks like you're plum out of that, huh!

Fail.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 14:511 edit
    FFS: this one requires NO money, NO travel, literally NO effort other than logic.
    Looks like you're plum out of that, huh!

Fail.
    Expected response. You are very predictable like the true troll you really are traitor.
    You clearly are not after truth, only the best way you can extend your paranoid fantasies.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 15:02
    Expected response. You are very predictable like the true troll you really are traitor.
    You clearly are not after truth, only the best way you can extend your paranoid fantasies.
    Now this is just downright uncanny.
    I was typing out the exact response to you.
    Go figure.

Of the two options--- someone leaving the US, booking a flight to Antarctica, and then attempting to figure out whether or not they are circumnavigating the shoreline of that area OR logically explaining how that football came to be on the station based on known facts--- which of the two is the easier proposition?

Quit being a pussy and face the music, sonhouse.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 16:17
    Now this is just downright uncanny.
    I was typing out the exact response to you.
    Go figure.

Of the two options--- someone leaving the US, booking a flight to Antarctica, and then attempting to figure out whether or not they are circumnavigating the shoreline of that area OR logically explaining how that football came to be on the station based o ...[text shortened]... which of the two is the easier proposition?

Quit being a pussy and face the music, sonhouse.
    No, what is going on here is you do not want to have your pet fantasies thwarted. The last thing in the world you would want would be to have to face the mental instability that would result in proof Earth is in fact a globe. That would tear you to pieces after a life time living in your paranoid fantasy.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 16:46
    No, what is going on here is you do not want to have your pet fantasies thwarted. The last thing in the world you would want would be to have to face the mental instability that would result in proof Earth is in fact a globe. That would tear you to pieces after a life time living in your paranoid fantasy.
    Can you just please explain how they had that football.

Please.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 20:291 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Can you just please explain how they had that football.

Please.
    My guess: another fake news site. It has nothing to do with the flatassers assertion Earth is shaped like a pancake.
    Did you ever stop and think the photograph was photoshopped just to make it look bad for NASA?

In this case, the Freak would say no, it is genuine. But of course, images of the entire continent of Antarctica is faked, OBVIOUS photoshop. So that which supports his hard on against NASA will be absolutely genuine while those supporting a globe Earth are OBVIOUS fakes to him. And he will agree.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 22:44
    My guess: another fake news site. It has nothing to do with the flatassers assertion Earth is shaped like a pancake.
    Did you ever stop and think the photograph was photoshopped just to make it look bad for NASA?

In this case, the Freak would say no, it is genuine. But of course, images of the entire continent of Antarctica is faked, OBVIOUS photoshop. ...[text shortened]... lutely genuine while those supporting a globe Earth are OBVIOUS fakes to him. And he will agree.
    If the football is true, it raises significant questions.

Antarctica has nothing to do with the football in question.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 03:00
    Originally posted by chaney3
    If the football is true, it raises significant questions.

Antarctica has nothing to do with the football in question.
    It certainly does in the Freak's eyes. If he discredits NASA, this traitor thinks he wins the case that Earth is flat and Antarctica cannot be a real continent since in his fantasy world it surrounds the edge of the pancake Earth.
  13. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 07:52
    It certainly does in the Freak's eyes. If he discredits NASA, this traitor thinks he wins the case that Earth is flat and Antarctica cannot be a real continent since in his fantasy world it surrounds the edge of the pancake Earth.
    You are thrashing around like a landed fish son.

Freaky has nailed you on this one.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 09:01
    Originally posted by The Gravedigger
    You are thrashing around like a landed fish son.

Freaky has nailed you on this one.
    In his fantasy world only. In reality he has nailed nothing. If he wants to go to the effort to find the fake news site that did this, that is his bag. Me, I don't have to, it was fake news and you know it. He ONLY wants to discredit NASA any way he can. And that would be so he can boost his so-called flat Earth 'theory'. That is the bottom line. He is paranoid obsessive about that and if you don't believe me, ask him if Earth is a globe.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Feb '17 14:43
    In his fantasy world only. In reality he has nailed nothing. If he wants to go to the effort to find the fake news site that did this, that is his bag. Me, I don't have to, it was fake news and you know it. He ONLY wants to discredit NASA any way he can. And that would be so he can boost his so-called flat Earth 'theory'. That is the bottom line. He is paranoid obsessive about that and if you don't believe me, ask him if Earth is a globe.
    I'll grant you the whole 'shape of the earth' thing can be quite distracting.
    At this point, I'm more resigned than resolved, per se, but I'm still closer to 'convinced for' the FE than I am 'convinced against.'

Either way, however, the linked video is, indeed, from a You Tube poster who holds the world to be flat, and who considers NASA duplicitous, as do I.
    That being said, the original video is available on You Tube as posted from NASA.
    I'm on my phone so am unable to provide the direct link, but if you search You Tube and either type in "NASA Super Bowl" or "Space Station Crew Discusses Life in Space with Social Media Attendees" (last one is actual title of NASA's video), you'll be able to see the video from them.

It's possible there is a logical explanation, but given the parameters of information readily available, that explanation doesn't appear to be forthcoming.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree