General Forum

General Forum

  1. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    12 Jun '13 08:44
    http://firsttoknow.com/man-sues-wife-and-wins-for-birthing-ugly-baby/

    Whatever's next? 🙁

    -m.
  2. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    13105
    12 Jun '13 09:40
    Ridiculous. She was ugly before the surgery though. Not justified at all.
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    12 Jun '13 09:43
    Originally posted by mikelom
    http://firsttoknow.com/man-sues-wife-and-wins-for-birthing-ugly-baby/

    Whatever's next? 🙁

    -m.
    What's next is you take your wife back to the beauty parlour
    and demand a refund.


    Or maybe sue politicians for breech of promise if they don't deliver
    what they said in their manifesto.

    I love America, the home of super litigation.
    Those guys on Judge Judy just make me laugh.
    How ridiculous are they?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97137
    12 Jun '13 12:02
    All babies are ugly at birth and you know it's true.
  5. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    1810
    12 Jun '13 12:07
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    All babies are ugly at birth and you know it's true.
    I thought so too until I saw my own! 😏
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    12 Jun '13 12:14
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    All babies are ugly at birth and you know it's true.
    Shame on you Stees. 😞


    I saw my 2 daughters being born. 🙂
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97137
    12 Jun '13 12:23
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Shame on you Stees. 😞


    I saw my 2 daughters being born. 🙂
    Although I am "mature" I too was present for the births of mine and I don't care what you say babies ARE UGLY...for a while.
  8. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    12 Jun '13 12:36
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Although I am "mature" I too was present for the births of mine and I don't care what you say babies ARE UGLY...for a while.
    OK, lol
  9. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    12 Jun '13 12:44
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Although I am "mature" I too was present for the births of mine and I don't care what you say babies ARE UGLY...for a while.
    How long is a 'while'?

    -m. 😉
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97137
    12 Jun '13 13:27
    Originally posted by mikelom
    How long is a 'while'?

    -m. 😉
    About this _______ ok maybe this ______________.
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    12 Jun '13 16:23
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    What's next is you take your wife back to the beauty parlour
    and demand a refund.


    Or maybe sue politicians for breech of promise if they don't deliver
    what they said in their manifesto.

    I love America, the home of super litigation.
    Those guys on Judge Judy just make me laugh.
    How ridiculous are they?
    Not a proper America-bashing moment, this time, JLW. Better luck next time.

    "A mysterious story, apparently emanating from a court case in northern China has stoked a worldwide debate over plastic surgery, beauty and deception."

    "Pictures have been circulated on Western and Chinese blogs and Twitter, reportedly of the wife before and after surgery, and pictures purporting to be of the baby, but neither these nor the story itself has been confirmed."

    "On Reddit, it was questioned whether the story could be a hoax, or an old story which has resurfaced after being picked up by Fox."

    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/10/29/chinese-man-divorces-ugly-wife_n_2037141.html
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    12 Jun '13 17:17
    Man links outrageous story on internet, and people believe it! 😲
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97137
    12 Jun '13 17:25
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Man links outrageous story on internet, and people believe it! 😲
    I read a headline in a Montreal "newspaper" (Allo Police) a good number of years ago that read "Woman Gives Birth to Frog" now it was,of course in French due to the newspaper being a French paper. On the surface one would say, "Ya right" but...
Back to Top