General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94102
    07 Jan '16 21:27
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "My Subscription: This subscription will expire shortly after 06 Jan '16. You do not need to renew until your star has been removed."
    That's great. And good too that you are in good health and happy.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    07 Jan '16 21:411 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    That's great. And good too that you are in good health and happy.
    The Blood Work referenced in "Memo" was done this past Tuesday. After Pam the Phlebotomist took four vials, I said:
    "If you ever decide to change professions maybe you should return to the university to study Dentistry." Pam: "Why?"
    "Because you do your work painlessly." Then she hugged me at the door as we said our good byes. lol I kid you not.
    Appointment with my Family Doctor is this coming Monday at 3:30pm.
  3. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110699
    07 Jan '16 23:18

    This post is unavailable.

    Please refer to our posting guidelines.

  4. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110699
    07 Jan '16 23:19

    This post is unavailable.

    Please refer to our posting guidelines.

  5. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110699
    07 Jan '16 23:21
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    The Blood Work referenced in "Memo" was done this past Tuesday. After Pam the Phlebotomist took four vials, I said:
    "If you ever decide to change professions maybe you should return to the university to study Dentistry." Pam: "Why?"
    "Because you do your work painlessly." Then she hugged me at the door as we said our good byes. lol I kid you not.
    Appointment with my Family Doctor is this coming Monday at 3:30pm.
    PRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! .... it is unbelievable people on this forum continue to condone these bovine feces.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    08 Jan '16 01:11
    Originally posted by Kegge
    PRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! .... it is unbelievable people on this forum continue to condone these bovine feces.
    Thanks, Kegge, for your less than courteous reply.
    Nonetheless, all best wishes to you and your family throughout 2016.
    Kind regards, Bob
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    19093
    08 Jan '16 08:34
    Originally posted by Kegge
    PRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! .... it is unbelievable people on this forum continue to condone these bovine feces.
    Or indeed create countdowns that go nowhere...
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    08 Jan '16 10:17
    If I would be a dog, I'd lick my junk all day.
  9. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110699
    08 Jan '16 11:32
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Thanks, Kegge, for your less than courteous reply.
    Nonetheless, all best wishes to you and your family throughout 2016.
    Kind regards, Bob
    I warned you before, keep my family out of this pervert.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94102
    08 Jan '16 12:28
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I warned you before, keep my family out of this pervert.
    Have a day off.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    08 Jan '16 15:39
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I warned you before, keep my family out of this pervert.
    That's how it starts.

    Did you watch the Cape Fear movie?
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    08 Jan '16 16:172 edits
    “Oftentimes. when people are miserable, they will want to make other people miserable, too.
    But it never helps.” ―Lemony Snicket (The Blank Book)
  13. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110699
    08 Jan '16 16:31
    Originally posted by Seitse
    That's how it starts.

    Did you watch the Cape Fear movie?
    I have ... and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the moron would go full Max Cady.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94102
    08 Jan '16 17:21
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I have ... and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the moron would go full Max Cady.
    This Grampy Bobby you're on about not Chuck Norris.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36322
    08 Jan '16 19:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This Grampy Bobby you're on about not Chuck Norris.
    Hmmmmmm...

    Robert Mitchum or Robert DeNiro? Coincidence? 😛
Back to Top