1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 08:58
    Originally posted by blunderdog
    The topic was Ukraine-Russia.

Of course it isn't okay to shoot down any civilian plane no matter who you are.

No one was throwing stones and living in glass houses. You know what they say about people who assume things.

Are you suggesting no one ever attack an evil deed unless they mention every other similar deed in history because they would be "throwing stones"?

That's really stupid.
    take it to the debate forum spankey
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 16:13
    Originally posted by blunderdog
    The topic was Ukraine-Russia.

Of course it isn't okay to shoot down any civilian plane no matter who you are.

No one was throwing stones and living in glass houses. You know what they say about people who assume things.

Are you suggesting no one ever attack an evil deed unless they mention every other similar deed in history because they would be "throwing stones"?

That's really stupid.
    On the one hand, you're right.

On the other hand... the USA. Went to war on oil, sorry, Iraq, on the excuse of chemical weapons; dropped barrels-full of Agent Orange on Vietnam, and Laos, and Thailand, and... Are one of the worst blusterers on nuclear non-proliferation (along with Israel); are the only country in the history of the world ever to have used a nuclear weapon on someone else's civilians (and Israel keeps "not"-threatening to do the same).

So... no, it's quite valid to point a finger at the war-mongering, Molech-and-Mammon-worshiping evil that is Putin. But. But it's also valid to ask whether countries like the USA are the best parties to do so. Poland, Malaysia, and yes, my own country might have better justification, and carry more weight.
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 10:09
    It seems that the good wishes didn't help 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree