Megabytes per login on RHP, mobile?

Megabytes per login on RHP, mobile?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Mar 15

Anyone know how many megs you download every time you log on RHP? And do you use megs just to say read a forum post? Anyone exclusively on mobile devices, how many megs/gigs per month?

Über-Nerd

Moves
19 Mar 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Anyone know how many megs you download every time you log on RHP? And do you use megs just to say read a forum post? Anyone exclusively on mobile devices, how many megs/gigs per month?
After reading your post, I logged off, started Wireshark, logged on to RHP again and navigated to this tread. The stats show the following: 30 packets, 23127 bytes.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
19 Mar 15

My matey... of ages...... take it to science forum spankey... our convs about stuff like this are not welcomed here. πŸ˜€

-m. love smilie.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Mar 15

Originally posted by mikelom
My matey... of ages...... take it to science forum spankey... our convs about stuff like this are not welcomed here. πŸ˜€

-m. love smilie.
Span key?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Mar 15

Wish I was technically savvy enough with my laptop to be able to answer your question.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by moonbus
After reading your post, I logged off, started Wireshark, logged on to RHP again and navigated to this tread. The stats show the following: 30 packets, 23127 bytes.
This sounds about right. Whatever the total is, it's not much. It's mostly just text. Or Hypertext, I guess.

Posting uses more, as does moving in games. But I have unlimited data on my plan, so I don't really worry about how much it is.

b

Moves
20 Mar 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
This sounds about right. Whatever the total is, it's not much. It's mostly just text. Or Hypertext, I guess.

Posting uses more, as does moving in games. But I have unlimited data on my plan, so I don't really worry about how much it is.
i would guess that a one-time first log in might use some bytes, but a second log in would mostly be cache, no?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Mar 15

Originally posted by billyray
i would guess that a one-time first log in might use some bytes, but a second log in would mostly be cache, no?
Anyone here try to get in with a windows phone? I couldn't do it with mine. I think it's time to dump that phone and get an Android.