Meme's we hate:

Meme's we hate:

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Oct 18

BUT WAIT

BREAKING NEWS

Look how much you SAVE!

Any more? That last one really riles me. NEVER how much you actually spend, only LOOK HOW MUCH YOU SAVE!
The economic religious mantra.

Moves
14 Oct 18

“Your compute is infected with a deadly virus, send BIG BUX now to this address so we can help your sad sorry ass”

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
14 Oct 18

@sonhouse said
BUT WAIT

BREAKING NEWS

Look how much you SAVE!

Any more? That last one really riles me. NEVER how much you actually spend, only LOOK HOW MUCH YOU SAVE!
I know what ya mean. There's no way in sam-hell you can save money by spending! It's all addition and subtraction at its base.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
14 Oct 18

Here's one for ya;

Opening Vehicle Door for Female

It's time they opened the damn thing for men!

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
14 Oct 18

@mudfinger said
Here's one for ya;

Opening Vehicle Door for Female

It's time they opened the damn thing for men!
i have them trained to work a zipper and call it good...

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
14 Oct 18

@rookie54 said
i have them trained to work a zipper and call it good...
Yer a thinkin' man.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Oct 18

@sonhouse said
BUT WAIT

BREAKING NEWS

Look how much you SAVE!

Those are mere slogans.

from Wikipedia:

A meme (/miːm/ MEEM[1][2][3]) is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture—often with the aim of conveying a particular phenomenon, theme, or meaning represented by the meme.[4] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices, that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures.[5]

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 18

@ponderable said
Those are mere slogans.

from Wikipedia:

A meme (/miːm/ MEEM[1][2][3]) is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture—often with the aim of conveying a particular phenomenon, theme, or meaning represented by the meme.[4] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices, that can be transmitted from one mind t ...[text shortened]... tural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures.[5]
That is exactly what they want the phrase 'look how much you save' to accomplish, brainwashing the population into not realizing exactly how much they are actually spending, so the buyer becomes an automaton. Insert card, buy the absolute crap they come up with these days that will die inside of a year. Example, cell phone chargers and cell phone charger cables. Have you ever seen such absolute crap coming out of China or Indonesia, where ever that junk is made? We have a collection of the damn worthless things now. That and the old 8 track tape players, remember THAT debacle? But hey, we saved 20 bucks.....

Moves
23 Oct 18

@sonhouse said
BUT WAIT

BREAKING NEWS

Look how much you SAVE!

"Invest in Betamax, VHS is going nowhere".

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Oct 18

@great-big-stees said
"Invest in Betamax, VHS is going nowhere".
Man to wife: We really NEED to buy that Edsel......